PDA

View Full Version : Resolved Trouble with the Panjo Marketplace

Bruce
08-01-2015, 10:44 AM
Anyone else having trouble with the Panjo marketplace? The link at the top of the website is gone and the functionality of the marketplace seems compromised. For example, I can't get to all my active listings or closed listings.

revlimiter
08-01-2015, 10:53 AM
I've had a listing I needed to close for a while and haven't been able to.

TNRooster3
08-01-2015, 11:55 AM
I saw that the link was missing and wondered what was up.

Cxmoney
08-01-2015, 12:08 PM
I hate Panjo. Just being honest.

Phatmiata
08-01-2015, 12:08 PM
panjo is separate program from the forum software, so they might be updating it on their side, I will send the admin an email and see whats up

Phatmiata
08-01-2015, 12:12 PM

sorry you feel that way, but Panjo is a much cleaner application, and protects the buyer and sellers very similar to eBay. Its also easier to weed out the guys that are just here to sell and not contribute to the community, and items listed get featured on panjo, facebook, IG, as well as other mazda related forums, so items listed in panjo can reach more people off the forum as well as folks that already use the forum.

your alternative is to use the old "Garage Sale" section if you have multiple listings or part outs

http://mazdaroadster.net/forumdisplay.php?119-GARAGE-SALE-MIATA-PART-OUTS

Bruce
08-01-2015, 12:20 PM

I've used Panjo to both buy and sell and like it very much. Simple and user-friendly.

Malibu Q
08-02-2015, 06:18 AM
I can't use panjo with my iPad. If I click on an item to view it, another tab opens with the multiple listings page as a duplicate of the page I was on.

Bruce
08-02-2015, 10:38 AM
I am having a similar problem on my laptop. I can't get access to my own listings--either the open ones or the closed ones. It always worked perfectly before. Must be a problem on the Panjo side.

Agent☣Orange
08-02-2015, 11:25 AM
Thank you for all the feedback folks! We want this to be as seamless and efficient as possible so please continue to let us know. In fact, I just tested Panjo with my iPad and found similar problems as Malibu. As Phat said, Panjo is a separate product and what happens sometimes is that after we perform an update or patch to our core forum software, a third-party product like Panjo may act quirky until their developers release a fix to make it work correctly.

Phatmiata
08-02-2015, 02:20 PM
Anyone experiencing problems please do the following;

Go into the for sale screen and click on the "Contact Panjo Support" button on the bottom right of the page.

Tell them what platform you are using (PC, iPad, Android, etc) and tell them what problem you are having

It's best if they hear it from the users vs me or the mod team telling them this and missing info

Demon I Am
10-13-2015, 10:51 AM
Need some help. Trying to list an item For Sale, but the classifieds link ( http://mazdaroadster.net/classifieds.php ) takes me to a blank page. I've tried it in 3 browsers on 2 machines with no luck.

MazRoadAdmin
10-13-2015, 10:54 AM
If you have that page bookmarked, it's gone. Delete the bookmark. If you're finding that link somewhere currently on this website, please tell me where, as I need to fix it.

That was the Panjo link, and we're no longer using Panjo. Use the "For Sale & Trade" link in the top menu.

Demon I Am
10-13-2015, 12:00 PM
The CLASSIFIEDS link on this page sent me there: http://mazdaroadster.net/forumdisplay.php?116-MIATAS-amp-PARTS-FOR-SALE

Also, FS page will not let me post, as it is requiring a Prefix, but there is not prefix box that I can find.

Agent☣Orange
10-13-2015, 01:00 PM
Removed defunct "We now use Panjo" notice from classifieds. Set prefix permissions to include supporting members.

Thank you for finding the problems, Demon and sorry for the frustration. Please give it a shot now.

MazRoadAdmin
10-13-2015, 07:09 PM
Thanks, AO. Are we good now?

Demon I Am
10-13-2015, 07:30 PM
Worked for me