PDA

View Full Version : NA Near-new old-style Pit Crew exhaust

brontosaurus
11-23-2015, 09:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4FRjFT6.jpg
Plans may change, but I'm throwing this up for kicks. This Pit Crew is flawless. No scrapes, no dents, nothing save for some very mild heat discoloration. This was not cut for shipment and is exactly as it left the shop. The only caveat is that it does not come with the hanger, but it does have the rubber damper and the metal bit that mounts to it. Asking what I paid, $925 shipped CONUS.

Tkblazer
11-30-2015, 07:36 PM
fugggggggggggg

Corifto
11-30-2015, 08:22 PM
My birthday's next week if you want to love me.

Phatmiata
11-30-2015, 08:26 PM
dannnnnngggggg too much dope right there!!!!

momo
12-05-2015, 10:51 PM
i wantttt thissss~~~~

jormungandr
12-06-2015, 02:50 PM
Now that's a sexy exhaust

brontosaurus
12-06-2015, 10:25 PM
If this doesn't sell by early spring I'll throw it on my car and get some decent video clips to capture the sound. I haven't ran it yet so it'll be just as much a surprise for me. IIRC the only decent videos of this exhaust are from the Blue Potato and the quality on those isn't stellar.

fwdtamiya
12-07-2015, 01:56 AM
Would be interested in that. I've been waiting on mine to arrive for 6 months, still waiting. I've only heard of Peter's as well and the comments that it was ridiculously loud. I've always wondered if it was just his pit crew or all of them.

brontosaurus
10-28-2016, 09:22 AM
Would be interested in that. I've been waiting on mine to arrive for 6 months, still waiting. I've only heard of Peter's as well and the comments that it was ridiculously loud. I've always wondered if it was just his pit crew or all of them.
Any videos of this thing? I never got around to throwing mine on the car this year. Still have it for sale though!

freedomgli
10-28-2016, 10:11 AM

TBP wasn't loud at all. IMO I found it quite reasonable but it is sometimes difficult to separate induction and exhaust noise on ITB cars. My PCR exhaust (different style) with a major exhaust leak due to a failed gasket (and me being lazy) on the other hand was too much.