PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Monday Sale / Group Buy for MazdaRoadster.net

Risingsun124
11-30-2015, 03:35 AM
Cyber Monday Sale
Hey guys, I know it's been a little while since we have been active here. Project-G hasn't gone anywhere, we have just re-evaluated what has been working for us and what has not. Many of you have still be ordering from us and our current products have been moving as they always have, in spite of all the knock-off companies out there.

We have just launched our Cyber Monday Sale http://www.projectgla.com

We are also offering a special price on the soon to be released Tamiya RC Mazda MX-5 ND M05 RC Kit.

Retail is $163+ shipping

CYBER MONDAY Price is $115 Shipped in the Cont. USA

$145 Shipped International.

This is a pre-order sale and product will ship as soon as we receive them. Estimated release is early December.
For more information and to place order please visit: http://www.projectgla.com/groupbuy

For those of you who do not know, Project-G has expanded and also runs Super-G RC Drift Arena. We have 2 dedicated drift tracks, Outdoor Asphalt and Indoor Polished Concrete. In addition to the 2 tracks at our 5400 sq ft facility, we also have an 1100 sq ft moblie carpet drift track. We also have a dedicated RC Drift Hobby Shop on site with many rare and hard to get parts from over-seas. If you have ever been interested in RC Drift, we are definitely the place to be. So many of our RC customers are big time gear heads. It seems the suspension set-up and theory really grabs the same type of person, both in full scale and 1:10th scale.

For more information on Super-G RC Drift Arena, please check here: http://www.supergdrift.com

About the Model

This R/C assembly kit model recreates the 4th generation of the Mazda MX-5 (also known as the Roadster in Japan and the Miata MX-5 in the U.S.), the iconic car with a heritage dating back to 1989 and total sales in excess of 950,000. The dynamic and lightweight car was made to amplify the thrill of driving, with a punchy 1.5-liter (2.0-liter in North American market cars) inline 4-engine and 6-speed transmission, while including modern must-haves such as advanced safety equipment.

The Tamiya R/C model faithfully captures the fun and maneuverability of the real life subject as it comes on the proven M-05 M-chassis platform. The M-05 is a simple to build FWD (front wheel drive) machine, which allows for plenty of after-market parts to be outfitted as you grow with your skill. The lightweight, narrow semi-monocoque frame offers an optimized weight distribution and a low center of gravity. A ground-hugging 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension and a 3-piece steering linkage ensure excellent stability during high-speed cornering.

Three wheelbase lengths (210mm, 225mm, 239mm) are possible by simply switching the position of the rear suspension parts, enabling a wide range of body choices available from Tamiya.

OBD1 kenobi
11-30-2015, 08:58 AM
This is great as I am considering buying one. Would you consider making a second package with the other components needed to get the car runing. Sort of a RTR deal? Even if it is on a case by case request for personalization. I have been so far removed from the RC world that I cant make a good decision without some guidance. Anyway, just a thought.

Cxmoney
11-30-2015, 12:20 PM
I'm not really familiar with RC cars. but I guess ill be getting one of those NDs!

Cxmoney
11-30-2015, 12:22 PM
For more information and to place order please visit: http://www.projectgla.com/groupbbuy

also as of right now this GB link doesn't have any information or anything. says "there is an error in your web address"

Phatmiata
11-30-2015, 01:07 PM
awesome Price!! I will be placing my order now!!

Martin
11-30-2015, 01:09 PM
There was an extra b in groupbuy. Try the link in the original post again.

Phatmiata
11-30-2015, 01:15 PM
fixed :bow:

revlimiter
11-30-2015, 02:04 PM
damn.

damn....

I might need this. But then I would need an ND even worse....

damn.

Great sale Project G!

geffrocks86
11-30-2015, 02:11 PM
Awesome deal! Thanks Project G!!!

etikoner
Is the chassis FWD, RWD or AWD? Good price for sure.

Just saw* it's FWD...

geffrocks86
So good I bought one, twice!

Xmas gift for Dad--check!

Phatmiata
11-30-2015, 02:25 PM
I might buy two as well, one to race one for show hhahha

geffrocks86
11-30-2015, 02:48 PM
The M-05 chassis is FWD

Phatmiata
11-30-2015, 03:52 PM
is the Mazda 787b still available???? Or did the re-release become sold out again?

Risingsun124
11-30-2015, 09:46 PM
Thanks for fixing my typo.

We can definitely put together a couple packages for you guys so you don't need to figure out what you need. We will figure out a "get me in cheap" setup and also a mid grade setup. If you want to go high-end we can do that also, but at that point you probably know what you want.

If you guys are interested in other kits, let us know and we can most likely get them as well. Just FYI, we have less than 20% of our inventory online. Due to the type of products we bring in, they usually don't even last a week in our shop. Most of the good stuff is gone within 24 hours of us receiving it. We specialize in bringing in hard to get / find wheels, bodies, and accessories, as well as the popular products. It's pretty intense and closely parallels the 1:1 car scene.

etikoner
11-30-2015, 10:07 PM
I'm itching to get another drift car. But every time I get one I end up selling it cause I have no one to drive with

Phatmiata
11-30-2015, 10:53 PM
maybe we need to have an R/C Race at the next Miatapalooza :whistle: