PDA

View Full Version : Forever MX5 Magazine

Phatmiata
02-05-2012, 09:21 AM
Any one have any of these? I was on the website (found it on accident) last article was on Feb 2010?

http://www.forevermx5.com/site/

The Driver
02-05-2012, 09:46 AM
My friend in Denver has them, why?

Agent☣Orange
02-05-2012, 10:09 AM
I have the whole collection...three issues I think.

Phatmiata
02-05-2012, 01:07 PM
3 issues, that's it? Is it still around or go under? Did they have printed issues or just online? I'm old school, I like printed materials I can hold in my hands and read.

Agent☣Orange
02-05-2012, 02:06 PM
It was a printed mag with a lot of fanfare before it came out and a big drive for subscriptions since it was a costly venture by one guy.

Then it became controversial as people who subscribed weren't getting their issues. Publishing dates kept getting pushed back, especially by issue 3 and people were demanding refunds and/or expressing their anger on m.net.

If I remember right, The fourth issue almost materialized but the publisher announced he could no longer afford to produce it.

It was sort of the Chaser Aero of Miata magazines which is a shame because it was a quality production and the publisher was a decent guy. It seemed like a venture that could have but didn't. I was so happy to get my issue at the bookstore and would savor reading it after a long day. I don't feel the same about online mags.