Krispy Kreme
1548 Azusa Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91748 US
Phone: 626-964-5044

then around 11-12pm, or later, so it moves to:

In & Out
17849 E. Colima Rd.
City of Industry, California 91748

Meet will happen underneath the Tea Station plaza away from the COLD!

Tea Station
18558 Gale Ave. #186-188
Industry, CA 91748

Coupeloop
02-10-2012, 02:43 AM
i like how the see you 'next year' didn't happen

CeeJaayDM
02-10-2012, 03:04 AM
i'm thurrr. early this time. lol.

itzzspencer
02-10-2012, 03:27 AM
still underground? i feel like its been getting warmer lately

jdm slick
02-10-2012, 04:04 AM
There's a sexy handsome guy drinking Pepsi at 0:39 in that video...who is he!?

JonB
02-10-2012, 05:08 AM
Comin... and if I don't finish with the NA, it'll be in the truck, haha.

Buy My Stuff
02-10-2012, 05:25 AM
I'll be there again :)

AARP
02-10-2012, 01:13 PM
I'll be durr.

Blackbird
02-10-2012, 01:24 PM
Missing this one, MC tomorrow!

Moti

D L M
02-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Coming down from Vegas today. Hope to you guys don't mind me stopping by!

Dilly
02-10-2012, 02:01 PM
We don't mind! Stop on by, butt slaps all around.

raaaawrr hi xD
02-10-2012, 02:23 PM
chinese fire drill!

Buy My Stuff
02-10-2012, 02:43 PM
Who was it that gave me the buttslap last time? Was that paulsk?

Risingsun124
02-10-2012, 03:09 PM
It's not a buttslap if there is squeezing going on.

paulsk
02-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Lol why you gotta assume it was me?! Maybe it was the other paulsk.

Risingsun124
02-10-2012, 04:03 PM
Someone's feeling guilty

artcentermiata
02-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Ill be durrr, maybe with actual fenders and shizzz

ANYONE have some low profile, or small inner end valve stems i could buy?
need new ones for my works, but everything around is larger than what will fit on my wheel...

help a guy out

itzzspencer
02-10-2012, 08:42 PM
buddy, that wasnt a hand that slapped your ass...

jdm slick
02-10-2012, 08:57 PM
you guys are so weird...

Buy My Stuff
02-10-2012, 09:06 PM
buddy, that wasnt a hand that slapped your ass...

Good.

CeeJaayDM
02-10-2012, 09:48 PM
anyone want me to bring anything tonight ?

Small White Car
02-11-2012, 12:32 AM
Will not be there...

I know, you're all so disappointed.

5:00am call tomorrow after 11 hours today, first stop Camarillo.

Yay.

:p

ahrut7
02-11-2012, 03:29 AM
FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! tonight was a fail thanks to the ppl reving the shit out of their cars cop came -____-

D L M
02-11-2012, 04:16 AM
It was nice meeting some of you guys! Kinda sucks I went to go get a drink at tea station and everyone was gone when I came back. Was gonna go to maxim's but the gf was tired.

Dilly
02-11-2012, 04:31 AM
It was nice meeting some of you guys! Kinda sucks I went to go get a drink at tea station and everyone was gone when I came back. Was gonna go to maxim's but the gf was tired.

Did you get a front plate ticket left on your car when you came back? The cop stopped at your car, first.

THE REVVING AND QUICK 1ST GEAR PULLS NEEDS TO STOP. Burned the spot for the VIP guys. Not cool, not cool.

But... CONGRATS again to Daniel and Irene on their engagement!!! :D

bokehmon
02-11-2012, 04:47 AM
Looks like KINOD needs to move again.

In my opinion, CHB/RoadsterTuner/Erik and his friends aren't welcome at our meets anymore. We need to either take KINOD meets to facebook, or do something about it. This is ridiculous.

Lexus guys got ticketed for that bullshit too.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-of-southern-california/611528-friday-night-meets-starting-6th-year-on-jan-13-2012-a-9.html

CeeJaayDM
02-11-2012, 04:51 AM
barely got any footage of tonight /=

congrats tho to the engaged couple (=

EMMI
02-11-2012, 04:58 AM
im seriously getting sick of that shit... wtf

AARP
02-11-2012, 05:17 AM
Thank you Spencer for trying to mediate. Hopefully the lexus guys will understand.

Shit needs to stop NOW.

paulsk
02-11-2012, 05:29 AM
Did you get a front plate ticket left on your car when you came back? The cop stopped at your car, first.

He was about to, but then the cop saw the Nevada plate on the back and couldn't do anything about it.

In my opinion, CHB/RoadsterTuner/Erik and his friends aren't welcome at our meets anymore. We need to either take KINOD meets to facebook, or do something about it. This is ridiculous.

He should also pay for our fix-it tickets, but he won't (as far as I know, it was only me, artcentermiata, and Woolery). First the Manny incident, and now this. Go die in a fire.

itzzspencer
02-11-2012, 05:34 AM
Thank you Spencer for trying to mediate. Hopefully the lexus guys will understand.

Shit needs to stop NOW.

yeah, the two idiots are completely portraying the miata scene as a bunch of idoits. last thing i want to hear is that miatas have a bad reputation.

Dilly
02-11-2012, 05:37 AM
I hope them Club Lexus peeps understand.

itzzspencer
02-11-2012, 05:46 AM
two of my friends from clublexus said it was all good. i hope they spread the word that the revving has no affiliation with us.

itzzspencer
02-11-2012, 05:58 AM
Good news everyone
^^^^ As the President of the Friday Night Meets.
I would like to say Thank You for verifying that in fact it was several
Miata's. I did ask the first arriving sheriffs deputy why they responded?

He basically, stated we got a complaint from one of the business's that these small kit cars were driving fast in parking lot and revving there engines. He said that one of the customers (older couple) almost got hit by one while they were driving fast at the entrance to the parking garage.

Club Lexus has been going to that location for Friday Night Meets for the past 3 1/2 years. I hope we can continue as long as we don't get banned by management because of some idiot people.

To all the Miata's we've been parked next to each for almost the past 5-6 months. I hope that we can continue this despite we our both from different forums.

Only thing that I can suggest is that you really have to regulate on those un-wanted people that wanna mess it up for everyone else.
I have kicked out and asked several Club Lexus people in the past to not come back due to not following the rules!

NO REVVING, NO LOUD MUSIC and NO FAST DRIVE-BY'S in area!

APOLOGY ACCEPTED FROM itzzspence!

Thank You again for your thread.

D L M
02-11-2012, 06:03 AM
yeah, the two idiots are completely portraying the miata scene as a bunch of idoits. last thing i want to hear is that miatas have a bad reputation.

Burn outs and revving are why are meets in Vegas get shut down all the time (mostly Honda guys). Wish those guys tonight could've saved there stupidity for another day cuz I only get to come out to Cali every once in a while!

itzzspencer
02-11-2012, 06:12 AM
got a pm on clublexus

Hey what's up?
I'm very appreciative of you for writting that thread
regarding a few idiots that don't wanna follow direction's.
The garage is for everyone regardless of what
car club hangs out there!
We've been beside you guy's for the past 5-6 months
I believe and have never had any problems.
It's expected that someday that this type of incident
will happen regardless if its lexus or mazda's.
You or whomever is in charge really needs to tell your peeps that please respect.
Because that garage is the perfect place to hangout away from cops as long as it gets respected!

Quick suggestion? We've done this in the past
where if something like this happens we stay
away for 1-2 weeks. Then return cause the cops
will usually return following week to check it
out. That's just a suggestion.

I'm canceling the club lexus friday night meets
next week to let it cool down for
a week or 2. Also, cause alot of guys are showing at WEkfest SF nxt week.

Thanks for your aoplogy.

Bryan

CeeJaayDM
02-11-2012, 06:17 AM
so are we still meeting underground?

edit: nvm just read the lexus PM post

Coupeloop
02-11-2012, 06:17 AM
yea... we've talked to security there before (months back when we first went down there), and the guy is actually cool with us, just no stupid shit as simple as that, and he'll let us have our meet(s). Its a damn good spot too. There's always the typical few every week that can seriously ruin it for everybody. Those fools have to double think that sound resonates and echos in a parking garage, so it sounds LOUDER. Theres no need for you to take your car up to 2500+rpm to drive down the lot either.
AND WHY? nobody cares how awesome you think you can maneuver your car around a parking lot, or how shitty your exhaust sounds.

If you wanna hear your exhaust and get your whistle wet. Go to the tunnel thats on the way up to the Griffith observatory. And I hope you pile your car in to a truck full of manure.

CeeJaayDM
02-11-2012, 06:22 AM
cool (:

where'd those guys come from anyways if theyre not part of MR or CR or Kinod??

itzzspencer
02-11-2012, 06:27 AM
ones from cr and the other i believe is a friend of his. he is no longer a part of CR. assuming batou did something about it.

jdm slick
02-11-2012, 06:44 AM
Ahhh, so that's what happened. Man, Erik even told me, "Dude you got lucky because the cops were just here giving tickets to everyone..." Little did I know that it was because of him and Jared why all this commotion occured...

CeeJaayDM
02-11-2012, 06:45 AM
ahhhhh i see.. well yet again i didnt get a chance to introduce myself to the OG Kinod folk.

lol.

EMMI
02-11-2012, 06:50 AM
u guys are too new to know him but he's been going to KINOD since it started. a lot of us know/know of him and have dealt with him in the past. I dont know if he still runs his shop but he used to service alot of people's miatas in the area. Some bad deals went down and this is where i start losing interest in the topic so yeah

CeeJaayDM
02-11-2012, 06:57 AM
yep im a baby kinoder attender lol. ive been to year 4 and 5 but just recently started attending regularly/weekly the week before i made that one veee dee ohh

Bryan
02-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Congrats to Daniel and Irene!

Roadster
02-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Lame.

CHB has been attending these meets for a long long time and its not like he doesn't know the rules. His actions were deliberate and you all got got fucked for it.

Dreaming Hana
02-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Lame.

CHB has been attending these meets for a long long time and its not like he doesn't know the rules. His actions were deliberate and you all got got fucked for it.

Anyone up for permabanning CHB from KINOD meets?

itzzspencer
02-11-2012, 12:06 PM
how does one enforce such thing?

ahrut7
02-11-2012, 12:14 PM
threaten with a bat ahhaha

Dreaming Hana
02-11-2012, 12:32 PM
how does one enforce such thing?

Easy, let him know that he's no longer welcome at our meets. He can return on pain of death.

Just kidding. Hopefully he's mature enough to understand being told the first time around.

kung fu jesus
02-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Congratulations to Daniel and Irene! :mrgreen:

For the rest of the meet, this has been long overdue. I could see this coming and it is part of the reason I don't come to KINOD regularly anymore. Because Eric and Jared are too immature, we all look like fools.

Also, KINOD is too routine. It's boring. No drives, same places, same schedule. As much as I love being around you guys, it's not worth my time to drive out there to stand around in a parking lot. Change it up. Make some changes. Figure it out.

Buy My Stuff
02-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Congratulations to the engaged couple! :D

On the topic of the stupid revving and shit; I really don't understand why any of that is necessary. I used to go to this huge meet in OC at a place called M&M Donuts (some of you might've gone) when I was in the Honda scene. Basically this is what ruined it for us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q-EOLo7Fq0

Keep in mind that cop just finished giving kid a ticket :fp: Obviously, this is a huge part of why I ditched the Honda scene. Since I've introduced myself to the roadster community I've been really surprised at just how welcoming everybody is. I was in the Honda scene for a couple years and the 240 scene for about a year. The vast majority of these scenes are a bunch of kids and haters. There are a few nice people in those scenes, but compared to to the people on MR and the folks that I've met at KINOD it's just no competition. Buying a miata is the best decision I ever made. Not just because the car is fun as hell to drive, but because the community is just so awesome. I just wanna take this opportunity to thank everyone at KINOD for making me feel so welcome. You're a bunch of great people. Let's not let these other guys ruin KINOD for us anymore. If anything, at least lay down some ground rules for them. If you had previously talked to them about a similar incident, then maybe it is time for a ban. Just my noobish 2 cents. :)

Will

ImpactStar
02-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Congrats to Daniel and Irene!

Coupeloop
02-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Keep in mind that cop just finished giving kid a ticket :fp:

Will

no...actually.... that video.... the guys in the white civic actually called the cops, to report stolen rims. Thats why after that peel out you see the driver of civic walk out all bad-ass-like to confront the thieves. you can hear the officer around 48seconds yell 'idgaf if those are your rims'

artcentermiata
02-11-2012, 02:29 PM
congrats to the couple! i didnt know you well enough to give congrats hugs and such... but this was probably one of the coolest car meets ive ever been too! never had something so meaningful happen!

THANKS TO THE FEW WHO REVVED THE COPS INTO THE SCENE, blocking my car in, to give me and others tickets...

you know im a college student right? i dont exactly have alot of money to sacrifice?

fucking grow up, your little miata isnt that cool, and you dont look cool for redlining it for a 10 second period...

bokehmon
02-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Easy, let him know that he's no longer welcome at our meets. He can return on pain of death.

Just kidding. Hopefully he's mature enough to understand being told the first time around.

Whenever we can go back to that lot, we can:

A) Tell him he's not welcome.
B) Tell security he's the one making all the trouble.
C) Tell all the ClubLexus guys who got them all tickets.

D) If he still doesn't leave... well.... he always has weed in his car, and so does Jared.

I hate to be forced to such tactics, but they are being harmful, and are a MENACE to everyone.

I've perma-banned him from CR.net.

Thanks for smoothing things over, Spencer!

EUNOS 96
02-11-2012, 03:12 PM
whoever the stupid fuck is in the blue rally looking P.O.S. should make a point of not coming back. i recall this being the third meet in a row that stupid fuck hit the revlimiter in his own secluded parking spot upon arrival because no1 was paying attention to his heap every time he rolled through. between supposedly dishing out stolen parts, selling other peoples' property and now this trend of attention whoring... it needs to stop.

but for the sake of that meet, congrats daniel! finally got to meet mr. dave woolery in person, very cool people. I'm an avid SOCM guy and KINOD feels very hit or miss with me whether or not i have fun depending on the crowd. But despite retards revving, the VIP-tools and cops coming by, it was inspiring to see a lot of support to a fellow miata member on such a big day. It sucks for whoever got tickets or whatnot, the cops have been incredibly aggressive the past few weeks. I'm glad the miata community has fewer obnoxious dumbasses than others, but there are always that one or two.

Buy My Stuff
02-11-2012, 03:17 PM
no...actually.... that video.... the guys in the white civic actually called the cops, to report stolen rims. Thats why after that peel out you see the driver of civic walk out all bad-ass-like to confront the thieves. you can hear the officer around 48seconds yell 'idgaf if those are your rims'

Ah then I was misinformed! Thanks for the clarification!

Roadster
02-11-2012, 06:00 PM
Congratulations to Daniel and Irene!

itzzspencer
02-11-2012, 07:19 PM

wow, you know your shit lol.

Whenever we can go back to that lot, we can:

A) Tell him he's not welcome.
B) Tell security he's the one making all the trouble.
C) Tell all the ClubLexus guys who got them all tickets.

D) If he still doesn't leave... well.... he always has weed in his car, and so does Jared.

I hate to be forced to such tactics, but they are being harmful, and are a MENACE to everyone.

I've perma-banned him from CR.net.

Thanks for smoothing things over, Spencer!

np :D! ty for the banning him!
my only paranoia now knowing his immaturity, he may just do burn outs at every meet we go to. hopefully he's mature about it

Small White Car
02-11-2012, 08:04 PM
THANKS TO THE FEW WHO REVVED THE COPS INTO THE SCENE, blocking my car in, to give me and others tickets...

you know im a college student right? i dont exactly have alot of money to sacrifice?

fucking grow up, your little miata isnt that cool, and you dont look cool for redlining it for a 10 second period...

Hit me up next time, I'll donate $5 to the cause, mostly cause I'm broke too but I can skip a cheeseburger. :p

Grumpy
02-11-2012, 09:18 PM
Congratulations Daniel and Irene!!

Bryan
02-11-2012, 09:24 PM
As I said on Facebook...I love that I got to see that moment from like 3 different angles aaaand video. Hilarious and awesome at the same time from knowing some of you guys :)

I don't think Daniel and Irene have to look too far when comes time to hire a video and photo crew for the wedding :lol:

lugee
02-12-2012, 06:46 PM
I almost came out glad I didn't.

aznc0nka22
02-12-2012, 09:23 PM
I just want to thank everyone who made it out Friday night to witness the amazing proposal and the best birthday present ever!!!!! I know some of you couldn't hear what I said when everyone demanded a speech from me, but I was just thanking everyone for their support; it meant the world to me. I had absolutely no idea all this was planned, so I was definitely surprised, shocked, dumbfounded....everything you can think of! I still cry when I watch the video clips or even just thinking about it makes me tear up. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart....all your presence there definitely made it memorable for me.

aznc0nka22
02-12-2012, 09:26 PM
ohhh...btw...sorry for those who got ticketed that night; i hope it didn't ruin your KINOD experience or stop you from coming out and enjoying KINOD as we are a one-of-a-kind crowd. i know i didn't get the chance to walk around and introduce myself to everyone who was new, but according to Dan...that was the first KINOD proposal ever. thanks again for all the congrats!

meowda
02-12-2012, 10:19 PM
I was picking up a coil pack, but the guy forgot to bring it! As i walked towards my car to get my phone i saw the cop. I ran to my car and was the first one out, similar thing happened about a month ago at a 240 meet down there, people were getting modified exhaust tickets even though they were all stock.

what does kinod stand for?

The Platypus
02-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Krispy Kreme
In n' Out
Drive

Small White Car
02-12-2012, 11:39 PM
what does kinod stand for?

Kickin'
It
Next week
Out
Doors.

meowda
02-13-2012, 02:05 AM
Kickin'
It
Next week
Out
Doors.

I already knew what kinod meant. I was just trying to point out that it does not take place at kk or in n out, and there is no driving involved, so it is not really KINOD.

EMMI
02-13-2012, 02:39 AM
KINOD

Stopped meaning anything by 2008... Its simply KINOD

problem?

EMMI
02-13-2012, 02:41 AM
u would think doing the same things for 5 1/2 years would get really old wouldnt it?

Coupeloop
02-13-2012, 03:26 AM
It is what it is now. Nobody has a gun to anybody's head forcing them to go.
I feel that at this point "K.I.N.O.D." doesn't have to stand for anything. It's just KINOD, no explanation needed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiiViqpaVEg

and as for the drive thing. Nobody is stopping you. If you wanna go do some spirited driving, then go drive afterwards. For MOST people, that particular road is NOT on the way home for them, and it isnt very convenient. Not to mention heat from cops(I'm sure most of us including myself doesn't want any trouble with the fuzz, especially the way my car is fuck that, not sacrificing anything for a few minutes of fun.)
And hell I don't even trust myself up there. Why the hell would I trust the other cars in a caravan around me, even if they are friends/strangers/douche bags/idiots.

EMMI
02-13-2012, 03:34 AM
i hurr CHB still frequently runs that road... haha

bokehmon
02-14-2012, 12:20 AM
I already knew what kinod meant. I was just trying to point out that it does not take place at kk or in n out, and there is no driving involved, so it is not really KINOD.

You know what KINOD meant, yet you asked?

Sounds like you have a membership to club DOUCHE. ;p

KINOD is who we are, not where/ what we do.

Emmi - the last time I went up there (with a friend), we saw a bunch of MASSIVE rocks in the road, so we picked them up and threw them on the side of the road... so no one would wreck or mess up their cars.

What does CHB do? Tailgate and do a fly-by like it's Initial D. :roll:

Dilly
02-14-2012, 12:51 AM
What does CHB do? Tailgate and do a fly-by like it's Initial D. :roll:

It must have been one of them CHB tard that was tail gating me one day after work. He did exactly what you described. Lol.

Paul
02-14-2012, 01:35 AM

LoL, then what is it? Do you have a new name suggestion?

PLMFFMN? Parking Lot Maxim Fatass Fest Miata Night? There, it's settled; as recognition for your initiative, I nominate you to make First Year shirts and stickers for everyone for PLMFFMN.

Coupeloop
02-14-2012, 02:08 AM
Plmffmn year one!

meowda
02-14-2012, 02:35 AM
Thank you! i feel so honored. I will work out the details with the guys at the swap meet to make this happen!

CeeJaayDM
02-14-2012, 03:07 AM
PLMFFMN Year 1 Shirts?

1. CeeJaayDM

AARP
02-16-2012, 02:14 AM
Soooooo...

KK this week?

EMMI
02-16-2012, 02:17 AM
sure... go ahead

Paul
02-16-2012, 01:08 PM
PLMFFMN Year 1 Shirts

1. CeeJaayDM
2. Paul
3. PaulSK
4. Coupeloop
5. EMMI
6. JonB
7. RyokuRob
8. AARP

EMMI
02-16-2012, 02:43 PM
PLMFFMN Year 1 Shirts

1. CeeJaayDM
2. Paul
3. PaulSK
4. Coupeloop
5. EMMI
6. JonB
7. RyokuRob
8. AARP

Who the fuck are you and who gave u permission to put my name on this list? Go fuck your mother.

Paul
02-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Who the fuck are you and who gave u permission to put my name on this list? Go fuck your mother.

Oops, forgot EMMI's mom.

PLMFFMN Year 1 Shirts

1. CeeJaayDM
2. Paul
3. PaulSK
4. Coupeloop
5. EMMI
6. JonB
7. RyokuRob
8. AARP
9. E
10. M
11. M
12. I's
13. m
14. o
15. m

Neocataboi
02-16-2012, 07:16 PM

woah woah woah.... two Paul SKIMS?!?!?!?!?!?!

paulsk
02-16-2012, 08:26 PM
No, two PaulSKs.

jdm slick
02-16-2012, 09:46 PM
Who wants to challenge CHB into a Gumptape Deatchmatch @ G.M.R?

Neocataboi
02-16-2012, 09:58 PM
Who wants to challenge CHB into a Gumptape Deatchmatch @ G.M.R?

lol, who ever does should have velcro instead of Gumtape. Do a "U" turn leave and say... "you win"

jdm slick
02-16-2012, 10:47 PM
lol, who ever does should have velcro instead of Gumtape. Do a "U" turn leave and say... "you win"

lmao...

Paul
02-16-2012, 11:08 PM
lmao...
Don't even say you win, just leave.

JonB
02-17-2012, 01:42 AM
So where are we having PullMuffMan?

AARP
02-17-2012, 01:50 AM
So where are we having PullMuffMan?

Your house.

paulsk
02-17-2012, 01:55 AM
Garage Bahrtolome. It's a thing.

Gunwoo
02-17-2012, 02:24 AM
sorry for the late message but thank you everyone who came out last friday. It meant a lot to me, and KINOD means a lot to me. that is why i chose to make KINOD part of my proposal. we've been around for a long time and true, it feels like stuff at KINOD seems to be long in the tooth... but its what i look forward to every Friday.
cheers, and may 2012 be a good year for all

bonus pic from 12 years ago... Prom night!
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7055/6890249165_fc06b69170_b.jpg

itzzspencer
02-17-2012, 03:00 AM
awww cute

Dilly
02-17-2012, 12:39 PM
Hot damn, Dan. Throwback for sure. Congrats again!

urban
02-17-2012, 02:12 PM
you look so different.
irene looks the same .
congrats you guys.

Phatmiata
02-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Awesome, congrats guys!! Will there be a Miata Caravan escort to the wedding too? That would be dope!

aznc0nka22
02-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Awesome, congrats guys!! Will there be a Miata Caravan escort to the wedding too? That would be dope!

Dan and I are coming up with something. Hopefully it'll be something all you car guys will appreciate.

Coupeloop
02-17-2012, 03:52 PM
girlfriends for everybody???

aznc0nka22
02-17-2012, 03:55 PM
girlfriends for everybody???

if only that were true....

Coupeloop
02-17-2012, 03:57 PM
if only that were true....

damn.... screw it... imma sell my car... get myself a S2000........ comes with OEM girlfriend

JonB
02-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Miata limo?

lugee
02-17-2012, 04:29 PM
damn.... screw it... imma sell my car... get myself a S2000........ comes with OEM girlfriend

I think more OEM boyfriends than girlfriends.

JonB
02-17-2012, 04:51 PM
Naw. Miata's come with OEM boyfriends.

Coupeloop
02-17-2012, 04:52 PM
miata = oem boyfriends....

I hate miatas.......

bokehmon
02-17-2012, 10:27 PM
wrong fucking car cody, wrong FUCKING CAR