PDA

View Full Version : Expired F/S: 58K OEM NB full suspension . w/ TOPHATS

baloyr
02-16-2012, 03:53 PM
i busted my raceland suspension through my top hat a few days ago.....once i tore it apart i was relieved to see that all it was is a destroyed washer that came with the raceland suspension...(piece of crap).. n e ways its fixed, but i got stuck with these. i bought it off Project-G. came off a NB miata with 58k. great condition.. i took one apart bcus i thought i was going to use the top hat but all the parts are there...but u might just need one washer for the top part...lost that darn thing. but a washer should do the deed. selling it for 100.00 for everything.. LOCATED IN SOCAL LOCAL PICK UP
ONLY...(or KINOD) TEXT for faster response 909 270 1918

top hats alone...85
FOR a little more cash u got the whole package!!

suspension alone 60

yea i know the prices dont make sense but if you purchase everything it will...

sorry for the crappy cell pics its the only one i got so far

i busted my raceland suspension through my top hat a few days ago.....once i tore it apart i was relieved to see that all it was is a destroyed washer that came with the raceland suspension...(piece of crap).. n e ways its fixed, but i got stuck with these. i bought it off Project-G. came off a NB miata with 58k. great condition.. i took one apart bcus i thought i was going to use the top hat but all the parts are there...but u might just need one washer for the top part...lost that darn thing. but a washer should do the deed. selling it for 100.00 for everything.. LOCATED IN SOCAL LOCAL PICK UP

top hats alone...85

suspension alone 60

top hats alone...85

suspension alone 60

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s60/baloyr/pending%20cars/nbsuspension.jpg

btw im new here ..been trolling for a while..and yes ..iam from cr.net :))