PDA

View Full Version : Keep getting weird browser error for this forum

Greasemonkey2000
10-03-2019, 12:38 AM
Last few days I have been getting this weird web browser error code saying this site isn't safe. Post on three miata forums and this is the only one doing this.
https://flic.kr/p/2hprYBE

Every page I try to load it does this and it's extremely frustrating, annoying and concerning.

Infedora
10-03-2019, 06:12 AM
I’m showing the site certificate has expired. My safari browser lets me choose to bypass the warnings. Still unable to load the home page. Always comes up blank.

MaRcOp01o
10-03-2019, 08:24 AM
Monkey I am getting the same issue.

Phatmiata
10-03-2019, 08:30 AM
The SSL Certificate expired and we are working to get it replaced with a different one because the current company sucks, sorry for the hassle guys, wil be fixed soon

Infedora
10-03-2019, 03:11 PM
The SSL Certificate expired and we are working to get it replaced with a different one because the current company sucks, sorry for the hassle guys, wil be fixed soon

This makes me sad. Perhaps if you listed a bunch of JDM bits to buy from your stash I’d feel better. ;)

Greasemonkey2000
10-04-2019, 10:23 AM
Looks like the issue has been resolved, thanks :slayer:

Phatmiata
10-04-2019, 10:24 AM
This makes me sad. Perhaps if you listed a bunch of JDM bits to buy from your stash I’d feel better. ;)

Nah its just googles way of mafia extortion.

SSL Definition

"An SSL certificate allows visitors to communicate with your websites over secure connections—for example, to submit credit card payment information."

So basically for e-Commerce IMHO, considering we dont sell nor do we take credit cards on this fourm, so to me its a BS way for google to make money off all the existing websites, if you dont pay them every year then you get blacklisted, redflagged etc. I am trying to get a different setup but might need more time because I dont want to flip the wrong switch, it will get cleared up, just need figure it out in cPanel

MaRcOp01o
10-04-2019, 10:30 AM
I just tried it on my phone and computer and it appears to be working again!! Thanks Randy.

Agent☣Orange
10-04-2019, 10:44 AM
Thanks for your patience. We put our best IT guy on it.

https://gearheadsmiataclub.net/images/ao/anigifs/computermonkey.gif

Martin
10-04-2019, 10:56 AM
Thanks for getting the SSL issue fixed.

Now about the white screen if you go to mazdaroadster.net :whistle:

Agent☣Orange
10-04-2019, 11:03 AM
Now about the white screen if you go to mazdaroadster.net :whistle:

https://gearheadsmiataclub.net/images/ao/anigifs/angrycomputerguy.gif

Infedora
10-04-2019, 04:12 PM
I still get a blank page when I type in mazdaroadster.net

HarryB
10-06-2019, 02:46 AM
Yup. mazdaroadster.net/content works though. Guess you could set up the homepage to redirect to the /content URL?

Infedora
10-06-2019, 01:58 PM
Yup. mazdaroadster.net/content works though. Guess you could set up the homepage to redirect to the /content URL?

Tried that. I get a message that says there’s nothing there. Strange. I do not envy our administrators having to deal with this. Has to be hugely frustrating.

HarryB
10-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Redirect works, YAY! No more blank pages, thanks guys!