PDA

View Full Version : Another uber-happy R-Speed customer.

Echonova
03-01-2012, 10:50 AM
My old '94 Miata had finally hit 100,000 miles, and I was planning on taking a big trip this month and since I bought the car used... Even though the previous owner said the timing belt had been changed, with no documentation I wasn't going to take any chances.

So off to R-Speed I went.

Hector and Papa Joe were terrific to deal with, even with my crazy hours (dropped off and picked up the car wwaayyy after it was time for them to go home). Had the timing belt, water pump, major gaskets & O-rings, belts, hoses, thermostat and radiator cap all replaced. R-Speed's "performance" alignment oil changed and the tires balanced. On top of all that they cleaned the car up, vacuumed it out, adjusted a misaligned headlight cover (that I had been meaning to get around to for about a year :teehee:) and replaced a few randomly missing bolts and didn't charge me for it.

The car runs better than it ever has, and is probably cleaner than it has ever been. There were some things in the cup holder (like a key chain ring) that I'm guessing they found when they cleaned it. Had to be from the previous owner 'cause they weren't mine LOL. Unfortunately, I only got to drive it home because I to leave town for work that same night... So their might be more done than that I just haven't seen yet.

Long story short. I had heard nothing but good things about R-Speed and now I know why. I will definitely be an R-Speed customer again.

Thanks guys!!!!!!

atlnb
03-22-2012, 08:47 PM
I took my car there too when I hit 100k. Glad I did.

ZOOMX5
03-22-2012, 11:54 PM
They just did my rollbar install and it is spot on, looks OEM. They have also done a soft top, coilovers, and fender blinkers for me in the past. Best service and friendly people keep me going back!

kung fu jesus
03-23-2012, 09:48 AM
R*speed is good people. Miss em terribly. I wish we had a shop like that in SOCAL.