PDA

View Full Version : Expired Flyin Miata springs w/ KYB AGX shocks

psulja
03-02-2012, 12:50 PM
These are coming off of my NB but I emailed Keith @ FM to see if the ride height would be drastically different on an NA6 or NA8 and he said it won't be that much different.

The FM Springs and FCM bump stops and dust boots all have less than 5000 kilometers (3000miles) on them and are in great shape. The KYB AGX's are a bit older and one rear shock is blown.

Flyin Miata springs - $200
KYB AGX (1 rear is blown) - $100
NB Top Hats - $60
FatCatMotorsports bumpstops and red dust boots - $70

I would rather keep everything together so I'll take $30 off and sell everything as a package for $400, ready to bolt in to your NA or NB.

I have been driving with the one blown shock since last October or November, and to be honest you don't really notice it. The car still handles great and is a blast to drive with this setup.

The price does not include shipping. I am located in Windsor, ON but can cross over to the states to save you money on shipping.

Here is the only picture I have at this time, I will get more in the next couple of days. It is obviously the one on the right and this is only a picture of one of the rears, I'll get a picture of the other 3 corners up soon.
http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt194/paulsulja/IMG_0336-1.jpg

Everything is currently installed on my NB but once I have a serious buyer I will take them off and get them packaged up for you.

PM works best.

psulja
06-18-2012, 01:18 PM
Decided to keep these for now. Closed.