PDA

View Full Version : Answered Confirmation Email

Tekel
03-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Just an FYI, I have seen at least 2 references on CR to people who said they tried to register but never received the confirmation their account was approved email. Don't know any more than that but wanted tot bring it to your attention.

MazRoadAdmin
03-08-2012, 12:51 PM
People need to learn to check their spam filter when they don't receive and expected email.

WASABI
03-08-2012, 01:18 PM
...wanted to bring it to your attention.

Thanks for the heads up Tekel. I know I had a problem when I tried to register, because the spelling of my email address, tipped off the "swear filter". I know we fixed that issue, but if anyone you know is still having a problem, they can always reach out to Phatmiata on Club Roadster. I will inquire about getting a section, where guests can post for additional info. Thanks again.

-Jim

MazRoadAdmin
03-08-2012, 04:23 PM
Guest post forum = spam magnet.

I'm pretty sure people who have subscribed, but not yet verified can PM an admin or moderator, and anyone (registered or not) can use the "contact us" form, which is usually where I hear from people who don't get their confirmation emails.

There's also a page about this in the FAQ.

I guess I just don't have a lot of sympathy for the people who won't take the time to try to find a solution to their problem, and instead go talk about it on another forum... as if anyone there can do anything about it. There are easy ways to solve the problem at hand. We're not hard to contact.

(see, this is why I'm the grumpy Admin, and people like WASABI are the friendly Moderators :) )

WASABI
03-08-2012, 05:37 PM
We're not hard to contact...(see, this is why I'm the grumpy Admin, and people like WASABI are the friendly Moderators :) )

It's all love & rainbows up in here!

Phatmiata
03-09-2012, 08:55 AM
...................... if anyone you know is still having a problem, they can always reach out to Phatmiata on Club Roadster. ..................

:fp: I have not been on that site in 3 months, so don't bother sending me a PM there, too busy here and on the local board.

Folks that have signed up here should be able to send me a PM on here or just email me phatmiata@gmail.com if you are having problems.

WASABI
03-09-2012, 09:14 AM
:fp: I have not been on that site in 3 months, so don't bother sending me a PM there...you are having problems.

Sorry, I DIDN'T KNOW!!!! :fp: See this is what happens when I ASS-U-ME.