PDA

View Full Version : Windsor Meeting Place

psulja
04-02-2012, 11:25 PM
I know there are a few of us on here from Windsor and hopefully a few more will join as the weather gets warmer so I figured I'd make a thread for random chatter between Windsorites and we can also use this as a place to plan some small meets (Roundhouse Center McD's most likely) and any drives or tech days that are needed.

If you need some help with any work on your car or just want to hang out for a coffee post up and hopefully we can get some more Miata related activity going on!

blackchicken
04-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Another local chiming in. I know there are at least two more around (Mark?) ... though I'll have to get Frank to join this forum too. Was cool seeing and driving his NC1 yesterday and loving the PianoBlack trim I have in my car now. :)

psulja
04-06-2012, 05:40 PM
About time you posted up in here, I was feeling lonely lol.. Mark is on here, just not sure how often he actually checks in

blackchicken
04-07-2012, 05:21 PM
I emailed Frank about this forum too... hopefully he'll join up soon.

91 IMPULSE RS
04-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Hey, check in every few days or so.

psulja
04-07-2012, 11:44 PM
Sounds good. So do you guys want to set up another little meet sometime or go for a bit of a drive?

psulja
04-30-2012, 01:14 PM
I got a bunch of Mazdaroadster stickers and tagging cards, let me know if you guys want them.

The Canuck
05-03-2012, 07:11 AM
I like stickers.........:8):

psulja
05-03-2012, 10:45 AM
Good! Lets setup up a coffee meet or something in the next little bit and I can hand some out. What days work for everybody? Right now I'm free pretty much any day and anytime.

blackchicken
05-03-2012, 02:55 PM
I'm back in town too guys! What day works for everyone to meet? Frank - I want to see the new shorty cravenspeed antenna. :)

roadsterlife
05-07-2012, 10:20 AM
hey guys the names ramy (raw-me) lol im new to the roadster community but id defntly like to meet up sometime and go for some drives and what not .. hopefully the weather gets better soon :angry:

psulja
05-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Welcome!

Who's up for meeting up on Wednesday and driving to the A&W meet? Maybe around 5:30-6.

91 IMPULSE RS
05-07-2012, 06:34 PM
I'd have to meet you guys there later, I don't get off work until about 5:30 on Mon thru Thurs,

psulja
05-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Hmm, looks like it'll be raining anyways.

Edit: I guess it's sunny on the eastside so i may still go out there. Going to meet up with some guys at the Tim Hortons near Banwell on Tecumseh and then head over to the A&W on Manning Rd. Maybe get to A&W around 6:30.

treeafodo
08-23-2012, 11:19 PM
For a city filled with only muscle cars and ricers this is a good start! I'm also from Windsor. No roadster yet but it's coming hopefully soon :) I'm looking forward to seeing this grow.

blackchicken
08-28-2012, 10:22 PM
Plenty of muscle cars, maybe not enough ricers lol. Good luck in your miata search and PM "psulja" or me if you find one and want to ask anything about spec or condition. Between the two of us we have owned / own all three gens. :)

psulja
08-30-2012, 04:37 PM
blackchicken is pretty much the biggest ricer in town; just a heads up.. he'll try to convince you to get a pink rollbar, yellow underglow, chrome 18's on an NA that is painted lime green. I don't think I've ever met someone with worse taste than him. He once thought it'd be cool to make a spoiler out of a 2x6, a couple 2x2's and some 3" deck screws for his NC. Thankfully I slapped him before he put the first screw into his trunk. You've been warned.

blackchicken
09-02-2012, 06:33 AM
^ "Imma let you finish, but psulja's trolling is the greatest of all time - the greatest of all time!". :)

Back to Windsor news... tagged a BRG NA yesterday that I saw at the mall. A classic mini owner I was talking with also said they never get enough cars out for a drive so at least he would be cool with meeting up with miatas next time we set one up.

treeafodo
09-10-2012, 12:30 AM
Probably a long shot but worth the shot anyways. I saw a white NA on Cabana today by the college. The paint was super clean! It appeared to be lowered a bit, but by the time I noticed it it was pretty small in my mirrors, on daisies, middle aged man and his wife. Is it one of you guys by any chance?

psulja
09-24-2012, 10:49 AM
Probably a long shot but worth the shot anyways. I saw a white NA on Cabana today by the college. The paint was super clean! It appeared to be lowered a bit, but by the time I noticed it it was pretty small in my mirrors, on daisies, middle aged man and his wife. Is it one of you guys by any chance?

From the people that have posted here I'm pretty sure it isn't any of them, unless it is a lurker..

Anyone up for meeting up for coffee or going for a bit of a drive? I know this Friday we might be working on BlackChicken's NC and my NA (maybe) if anyone wants to stop in for a bit..

roadracemiata
04-18-2015, 10:08 AM
N13968