PDA

View Full Version : SOLD New Jackson Racing Cold Air Miata Intake System for 94-97

Dreaming Hana
04-09-2012, 01:44 AM

My cousin gave this to me after winning a raffle at MRLS 2012 because he already has a Jackson Racing Supercharger on his NA8. Never been installed and practically new. And because I need money for rent and bills :gonk:, my loss is your gain!

"The Jackson Racing Cold Air Miata Intake allows your car to breath clean, cool air for maximum horsepower, up to 14HP in most cases. If you are old enough to remember the old muscle cars with Cowl-Air Induction and Ram-Air Induction, you know that cold air does help performance.
Instead of adding one of those unsightly hoods that you can barely see over, the JR Cold Air Intake system tucks neatly under the hood. A strategically placed scoop brings cold air into the throttle body with increased velocity. The combination of cool air and pressurized air (at speed) will increase your horsepower.

Each system includes a high-quality foam air filter for increased airflow and filtration. To make the most of this system make sure you add the Jackson Racing Header, High Flow Catalyst and High Flow Exhaust system! CARB Approved!"

$300 + shipping

I am located in Norwalk, CA and prefer local pickup. PM me if you have any questions.

Dreaming Hana
04-24-2012, 10:53 AM
Price lowered to $280 + shipping.

Dreaming Hana
05-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Price lowered to $250 + shipping

Dreaming Hana
06-14-2012, 11:40 PM
Mods please close this thread. Item has been sold.

Agent☣Orange
06-15-2012, 01:49 AM
Thank you.