PDA

View Full Version : Vendor issue thread?

Grumpy
04-30-2012, 12:05 PM
What section of the forum should a vendor issue thread be placed in?
Thanks

Agent☣Orange
04-30-2012, 01:19 PM
Each vendor has their own forum where threads can be created. Lite Sponsors share one forum. If there's a problem with a vendor, we encourage people to try to resolve it directly with the vendor first and not make their first course of action to create a rant thread.

Grumpy
04-30-2012, 04:51 PM
Each vendor has their own forum where threads can be created. Lite Sponsors share one forum. If there's a problem with a vendor, we encourage people to try to resolve it directly with the vendor first and not make their first course of action to create a rant thread.

I want sure if we could create a thread in their part of the forum or not. I would love to solve it privately, but since the issue is the fact that I've emailed and pmed and gotten no reaponse, I don't have much of a choice otherwise.

Agent☣Orange
04-30-2012, 04:57 PM
I see. In that case, please feel free to create a thread in that particular vendor's forum (or the Lite Sponsors' general section if it involves that type of vendor) and discuss your issue.

CarbonMiata
05-30-2012, 11:29 PM
Hi YellowYata,

Sorry to hijack the thread but I would like to become a vendor on your forum and I sent a message to the administrator through the Contact Us page but I didn't get an answer yet so I would like to know if you could help me!

Thanks a lot.

Marc@CarbonMiata

Agent☣Orange
05-31-2012, 12:07 AM
Hello Marc,

Since that is an administrative request, I'll set a reminder. I know things have been pretty hectic with our steady growth of members and sponsors. Feel free to PM me as well because I might not always be watching this thread for personal requests.

Thank you,

YY