PDA

View Full Version : New Product - Shift Boots

Risingsun124
05-01-2012, 02:38 PM
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g337/ProjectGarage2010/PG800ShiftBoots1.jpg

New Product: Project-G Shift Boots

We were growing tired of running our busted vinyl oem shift boots and had always wished for real leather. Our G-String guy made us a few samples and we were really impressed. We weren't surprised since we had specifically chosen him for the quality he produces. Pictured are the samples he made for us. When we were deciding on the material, he shows us some leather he used on a high-end super car he had just finished. So from this point forward we know what we are going to be using. Unlike some of the others available, we have addressed the issue of the top retainer ring. So these are ready to use without hacking up your existing shift boot.

We wanted to keep the price reasonable, so we struck a deal and we can bring these to you for $45 shipped for either NA or NB. The standard color choices are black leather with black, red, navy blue, or green stitching. Other materials and colors are available for an extra charge.

Any interest?

Any pictures of one installed on an NB console? I rarely see aftermarket boots that look better fitment wise (IMO) than OEM, but the leather would be really nice.

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g337/ProjectGarage2010/Project-GShiftBootNB.jpg

NB Black/Black

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g337/ProjectGarage2010/Project-GShiftBootNA.jpg

NA Black/Red

Leather Shift Boots - $45 shipped in the ConUS. $60 International
The first order will be submitted Friday, May 11, 2012.

NA
Name / Stitch Color
1. The Platypus (Brandon) / Black on Black - SHIPPED
2. D L M (Anthony) black with red stitch - Pending
3. Brownie (mark) Black/Red stitch - Pm'd

NB
Name / Stitch Color

paulsk
05-01-2012, 06:22 PM
Will they be done in smooth leather or textured (as shown on the example third from the top)?

Risingsun124
05-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Will they be done in smooth leather or textured (as shown on the example third from the top)?

They will be for the most part smooth, but due to the fact that it is authentic leather, there will be some variances. If someone has a strong preference, they should indicate it at the time the order is placed. The NB installed sample pic is the textured one you are referring to.

The Platypus
05-01-2012, 08:48 PM
NA
Name / Stitch Color
1. The Platypus (Brandon) / Black on Black

NB
Name / Stitch Color

Dreaming Hana
05-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Great product, yo.

D L M
05-05-2012, 01:17 AM
2. D L M (Anthony) black with red stitch

NB
Name / Stitch Color

brownie
05-09-2012, 05:15 AM
2. D L M (Anthony) black with red stitch
3. Brownie (mark) Black/Red stitch

NB
Name / Stitch Color

brownie
05-21-2012, 05:01 AM
Wonder if you should check with your man and see if he can do covers for the Hand brake as well,That,s why i,m getting your Gear-lever boot,I have a handbrake cover ,Black with Red stitching,Would make a nice pair to sell together,The one i have just slips over the plastic
Your boot is going to match up nice with what i have already

Risingsun124
05-21-2012, 12:49 PM
Wonder if you should check with your man and see if he can do covers for the Hand brake as well,That,s why i,m getting your Gear-lever boot,I have a handbrake cover ,Black with Red stitching,Would make a nice pair to sell together,The one i have just slips over the plastic

We are picking up the test piece today. Special discount for those who have already purchased our shift boots.

brownie
05-30-2012, 06:14 AM
Thanks guys,Gear shifter Turned up the other day,I will get around to fitting it and post pic's when done ,on a bum note,The plate surround doesn't fit NZ spec number plates:(,I will find a use for it,Would have looked awesome on the car.

Agent☣Orange
05-30-2012, 09:42 AM
I think textured leather with all its variances give it uniquness. These look fantastic IMO.