PDA

View Full Version : thinking about going with a Hardtop on my NB

doug33351
05-18-2012, 10:18 AM
any SoFla guys have one to get rid of? (read:cheap)

condition & color not too important as i will be painting it black.

The Platypus
05-18-2012, 11:00 AM
Shouldn't this be in the WTB section?

http://mazdaroadster.net/forumdisplay.php?59-WTB-%95-Want-to-Buy

doug33351
05-18-2012, 01:47 PM
Shouldn't this be in the WTB section?

http://mazdaroadster.net/forumdisplay.php?59-WTB-%95-Want-to-Buy

i dont know if im GONNA buy one, but if someone local has one at the right price, then.......

Phatmiata
05-18-2012, 02:15 PM
what is your location (read: fill in your profile) :teehee: there are a lot of Florida based Miata clubs

doug33351
05-18-2012, 03:53 PM
what is your location (read: fill in your profile) :teehee: there are a lot of Florida based Miata clubs

profile is filled in.
I live in Sunrise and work in Hollywood, so anything in the TriCounty Area will do.
BTW- it is pouring down rain here right now. and it is going right thrugh the hole in my softtop and into my car. luckily i have a towel layed out to catch it, and will throw it in the dryer when i get home.
now you know why im needing a top!

Phatmiata
05-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Ah cool, have you been to the meets over in Davie, FL on Friday nights? They used to meet at the Tower Shops "Car Show" and had a nice group meeting up there among all the other car clubs.

Thumper13
05-19-2012, 06:54 AM
profile is filled in.
I live in Sunrise and work in Hollywood, so anything in the TriCounty Area will do.
BTW- it is pouring down rain here right now. and it is going right thrugh the hole in my softtop and into my car. luckily i have a towel layed out to catch it, and will throw it in the dryer when i get home.
now you know why im needing a top!

Don't sweat the little details,we live in Florida,2 minutes after the rain stops the temp will climb 50* and the car will dry out in no time. That's assuming of course it ever stops raining :roll: