PDA

View Full Version : Resolved "What's my stuff worth" thread?

iRoadster
12-29-2011, 12:57 AM
Is there any necessity or interest in having a "what's this worth?" kinda thread in the for sale section?

MazRoadAdmin
12-29-2011, 04:02 PM
In case no one else takes time to reply anytime soon, here's my thought:

If somebody needs advice on what a part is worth, they're probably best asking in the most relevant existing forum. For instance, NB interior parts... ask in the NB forum. Suspension parts - Suspension forum. Turbo parts - Turbo forum. As long as the actual for-sale post goes into the proper sale forum, queries about pricing should be okay in other relevant forums.

ChrisJuliano
12-29-2011, 04:29 PM
I think its the best part about *the other forum* and I HIGHLY suggest to have one here, because sometimes I will browse that section and learn what things are worth, so I think its def needed in the classifieds.

Agent☣Orange
01-05-2012, 09:56 PM
@MazRoadAdmin

My feelings on it are the opposite. I really don't want to see a bunch of what's-my-X-worth threads scattered around every section when it's much easier to consolidate them all in a single subsection of the sale forum. I too like to visit that section exclusively and browse for potentially upcoming goodies or just search it to see what I should ask for my parts.

iRoadster
01-06-2012, 09:43 PM
So, that's a yes then?
Who actually makes the changes? Should I send Phat another PM or can he chime in on this too?

MazRoadAdmin
01-06-2012, 09:46 PM
Top post is asking for a "thread". Do y'all want a thread or a dedicated forum? Any mod can sticky a thread somewhere. If it's a forum you want, I can do that. (gawd, yet another forum...)

Agent☣Orange
01-06-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm all for squeezing a What's It Worth? forum (I called it sub section) inside the Classifieds section err, forum, not just a single thread.

MazRoadAdmin
01-06-2012, 10:17 PM
Mkay, I'll work it in later.

Agent☣Orange
01-06-2012, 10:41 PM
Who's da man? ^that guy!

Thank you Architect.

MazRoadAdmin
01-07-2012, 02:09 AM
Done. (http://mazdaroadster.net/forumdisplay.php?92-VALUE-%95-What-s-this-worth)