PDA

View Full Version : Gordon, your 96 BRG Italia seats are on youTube.

Phatmiata
08-21-2012, 09:35 AM
This is the company that made the custom seats for Gordon's car, just stumbled on this video and was like, hey, I know those seats! LOL

Im sure Frank (medition) and Steve (R2Limited) can vouch for the super high quality of these seats. So for you guys that wanted an exact fit, or that 93LE red Seat Cover replacements here is a great option.

http://youtu.be/UU7HD-Av5RI

Has anyone else bought seat covers from these guys? the seats look great in all the videos, and photos!

Let's see some more owner installed pics!

The Driver
08-21-2012, 10:04 AM
Hey boss, I edited both the title and the post, as his name is "Gordon". I should know, he is one of my FB friends... :O

Phatmiata
08-21-2012, 10:10 AM
Thanks, I would post on the other forum but my domain name is probably still on the block list, or swear word filter, LOL

The Driver
08-21-2012, 10:24 AM
^ Don't mention it! I asked him to join this forum, but so far he hasn't... :(

medition
10-02-2012, 08:46 AM
I started the original group buy, probably in 2007. I talked them into being the first company to do replacement seat covers for that particular seat. They needed the seats to make the pattern, so I sent the seats to them. Keep in mind that the foam in the 17 year old seats shrink with the leather, and when they de-stitch the seats to obtain the pattern, they have a nearly exact pattern. The slight difference in shape, or minute difference in size sometimes creates a slightly ill fitting effect. A professional upholsterer could put the seat covers on and make them look like factory covers. That being said, I have had the seats in at least 5 cars in the past 5 or so years, and they are still beautiful. I got them in full leather, and they make each Miata smell like leather when you get into the car. I can't say enough about leatherseats.com, they are comsumate pro's, they do a whole slew of cars, car shows, and custom work. They aren't the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. I'll post pictures of my current car, with the interior, soon.

The Driver
10-02-2012, 10:15 AM
^ Please do, bud!