PDA

View Full Version : Sfla kinod?

etikoner
08-21-2012, 11:14 PM
Why do all the Cali guys get to have all the fun? :8):

I'd love the idea of meeting up on a Saturday night at the Krispy kreme down near North Miami Beach, and heading out for a drive...

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/ac/4a/ee/filename-krispy-kreme.jpg

590 N.E. 167th Street
North Miami, FL 33162-3996
Phone: 305-949-6135
STORE HOURS
530am - 11pm Sunday - Thursday / til midnight Friday & Saturday
Drive Thru is OPEN 24 Hours a day
HOT LIGHT HOURS
530am -11 AM and 430pm -11 PM (or closing)

I'm thinking meeting up at around 9:30 A little earlier or a little later? in a couple of weeks.
We'd need enough time to get the word out and to plan some stuff for it?

Some ground rules:

No reckless driving (Don't wanna bring ourselves unwanted attention )
No drunk driving
Keep it cool :)
????
Profit

Hopefully some people can chime in with thoughts, haha.

Phatmiata
08-22-2012, 07:02 AM
cool Idea, however I would come up with a different name, as there can be only one "KINOD" and its better to be original with a name IMHO. :domo:

plus there is not a In-N-Out Burger joint in Florida that I am aware?

Krispy Kreme + In-N-Out Burger + Drive

Phatmiata
08-22-2012, 07:15 AM
Is the Tower Shops car show in Davie, FL too far for a S.FL meet? They get 300 cars every friday night! Maybe meet there, check out the cars, then grab some eats and make a drive?

Thumper13
08-22-2012, 04:03 PM
Five Drive.......meet up at a Five Guys,then head out for drive.

etikoner
08-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Well hey, that would work. Only reason I suggested krispy kreme was cause it's kosher (I'm an observant jewish dude)
Same goes with Saturday night... (I don't go out Friday nights till Saturday nights)Haha.

I wasn't trying to directly copy the socal guys, but figured it would be a good start.
I also didn't realize that In-N-Out was for burgers, hah. Figured it just meant gathering around krispykreme for abit and heading out for a late night cruise.

Agent☣Orange
08-22-2012, 05:07 PM
I like the concept but if you leave it up to Thumper, we'd end up with "5 Guy's Kreme"

Thumper13
08-22-2012, 05:15 PM
I like the concept but if you leave it up to Thumper, we'd end up with "5 Guy's Kreme"

You know,for a gay guy you do hit like a girl. Uh,you're the one with a crush on that gay biker gang. Are you still walking around with that salami ( not Kosher ) up your butt ?

Thumper13
08-22-2012, 05:17 PM
Well hey, that would work. Only reason I suggested krispy kreme was cause it's kosher (I'm an observant jewish dude)
Same goes with Saturday night... (I don't go out Friday nights till Saturday nights)Haha.

I wasn't trying to directly copy the socal guys, but figured it would be a good start.
I also didn't realize that In-N-Out was for burgers, hah. Figured it just meant gathering around krispykreme for abit and heading out for a late night cruise.

Your avatar looks like a shicksah.

etikoner
08-22-2012, 05:20 PM
She definitely is, a fun one at that hah.

Phatmiata
08-22-2012, 05:25 PM
I WISH we had a Krispy Kreme here, but they closed down the closest one during the housing bubble bust, there is one in Tampa but its just too far.

We have hit dunkin donuts before, but they dont have the HOT donuts that just melt when you eat them.

SM16RMSM
08-23-2012, 06:12 PM
The one by my house closed a coupe year ago. It right next door to UCF and THEY CLOSED IT. WTF?

Thumper13
08-25-2012, 02:35 PM
Do the drive on a Friday night and call it ......Five Drive Friday....if you guys decide to have one let me know. I live down there Tuesday thru Friday,I'll just bring the Miata down instead of my company econobox.

Agent☣Orange
08-25-2012, 05:37 PM
Cool, I pick Saturday then.

Thumper13
08-25-2012, 06:47 PM
Cool, I pick Saturday then.

Five Drive Saturday sounds stupid, STUPID ! You looked about as Yellow as your Avatar last night,meant to tell you that. All we had was dinner so to all you perverts ,don't even go there.

Agent☣Orange
08-25-2012, 06:50 PM
You said you're only in town Tuesday through Friday, right?

coughcoughdumass

Thumper13
08-25-2012, 08:34 PM
You said you're only in town Tuesday through Friday, right?

coughcoughdumass

Smart Ass,I never go anywhere for a drive on Saturdays now do I ? Bet we don't see your sorry ass at a Southeast Florida Five Drive !!

By the way,the waitress with a mole and a hair sticking out called. Eff you for giving her my # Next time you flirt with her I'm giving her your address.

I<3flippyheadlights
08-26-2012, 09:44 AM
I WISH we had a Krispy Kreme here, but they closed down the closest one during the housing bubble bust, there is one in Tampa but its just too far.

We have hit dunkin donuts before, but they dont have the HOT donuts that just melt when you eat them.

Those donuts suck....

Phatmiata
08-27-2012, 02:18 PM
Those donuts suck....

I like both Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Dounts. Im not biased when it comes to dounts.

http://www.sectalk.com/board/public/imported_images/cdn.stripersonline.com/a9da06ef_GetInMyBelly.jpeg

Thumper13
08-27-2012, 03:50 PM
I like both Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Dounts. Im not biased when it comes to dounts.

http://www.sectalk.com/board/public/imported_images/cdn.stripersonline.com/a9da06ef_GetInMyBelly.jpeg

Damn Randy...how'd you get Yata to give up his Yellow !

etikoner
08-29-2012, 12:22 PM
Krispy kreme > Dunkin

But I do like the Veggie patty egg and cheese on a croissant at the dunkin in miami beach hah

Phatmiata
08-29-2012, 10:33 PM
so wassup? did you ever check in at the Tower Shops car show in Davie, FL on Friday nights?