PDA

View Full Version : Treeafodo - New here

treeafodo
08-22-2012, 01:17 AM
Hey guys I registered here just after the site started up but was never able to post due to the confirmation email problem. That's all fixed now so I'll start posting. I'm on CR under the same name. I still don't have a roadster. I'm working on saving for one but between cut hours at work and college I'm broke. I have a '97 civic sedan as my daily that I can't wait to replace with something smaller and more fun.

Big Red
08-22-2012, 01:46 AM
Welcome to MR & good luck finding a car & keen to see what you do with it. http://mx5cartalk.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_NA6.gif

Winlowe
08-22-2012, 03:50 AM
Welcome to the MR forum

treeafodo
08-22-2012, 05:30 AM
Thanks! Haha Winlowe is here too :lol: I already have a giant list of plans, now it's just the money problem.

atank
08-22-2012, 06:14 AM
Good to have you here with us!

Phatmiata
08-22-2012, 06:57 AM
Hey guys I registered here just after the site started up but was never able to post due to the confirmation email problem. That's all fixed now so I'll start posting. I'm on CR under the same name. I still don't have a roadster. I'm working on saving for one but between cut hours at work and college I'm broke. I have a '97 civic sedan as my daily that I can't wait to replace with something smaller and more fun.

Welcome to our side of the internet, unlike other forums we are kinda new, so you are welcomed to ask questions here without fear of getting bashed/flamed for not using the "search" feature. So feel free to ask whatever questions you have in regards to your search for the perfect-for-you Miata. And happy hunting !!

SM16RMSM
08-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Welcome aboard. When you get yourself a Miata, post pics of it. You will like this forum much better. We're that more friendlier over here than over the hill and around the corner. I run into the so called "bashed/flamed" issue many times before and it get annoying.

psulja
08-23-2012, 07:22 PM
About time you got on here! Pop over to the Windsor thread in the Canada section.

I know you wanted to try out one of my Miatas sometime; I've been in the Northwest Territories working all summer but when I get back we should meet up. You going to St Clair or UoW?

treeafodo
08-23-2012, 11:14 PM
Welcome aboard. When you get yourself a Miata, post pics of it. You will like this forum much better. We're that more friendlier over here than over the hill and around the corner. I run into the so called "bashed/flamed" issue many times before and it get annoying.

I'm not going to knock the other site at all, but so far I can see why most of the mods and OGs headed over here.

About time you got on here! Pop over to the Windsor thread in the Canada section.

I know you wanted to try out one of my Miatas sometime; I've been in the Northwest Territories working all summer but when I get back we should meet up. You going to St Clair or UoW?

Yeah I registered right when the site started but never got my email so I didn't think much of it then decided to email the mods about it. I've been missing out. For sure! That sounds great, I'd really like that! I'm going to St.Clair this year (my first year in college). Im taking Pre-Tech this year, then I'll be going for Power engineer working in power plants, fixing the machines and etc.