PDA

View Full Version : Malaqui's AK NB2 Widebody and Miata Build.

malaqui
09-06-2012, 03:41 AM
Since there has been a high interest in the matter, here is the link to my build. Its very simple. As more and more stuff goes on, I will update the page. :)

http://project5roadsters.com/car-builds/chris-malaquis-nb2/

Enjoy!

website is down for a revamp. Less confusing. More user friendly layout.

For the time being Here are some pics!

Willywongka
09-06-2012, 04:05 AM
Would you happen to live in Mira Mesa? I swear those car ports look exactly like the ones in the area I used to live in, right down the street from Vons, Chase, Chipotle.

Nice looking car man.

atank
09-06-2012, 05:27 AM
Your car looks sweet, I really love the blue wheel color!

Phatmiata
09-06-2012, 08:31 AM
The photos look good, maybe create a build thread on here so members can check out weekly updates?

tsingson
09-06-2012, 08:40 AM
Looking pretty good so far!

malaqui
09-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Would you happen to live in Mira Mesa? I swear those car ports look exactly like the ones in the area I used to live in, right down the street from Vons, Chase, Chipotle.

Yes, I do live in Mira Mesa. :)

The photos look good, maybe create a build thread on here so members can check out weekly updates?

The Project 5 Roadsters page will be updated as the car evolves. I will add some other pictures here and there as time goes by that may not make it to my actual page. I'm not too big on making a build thread to be honest. But some people asked and so I provided. Plus noobs seem to never learn how to search. So i'll make it easy on them. ;)

If anyone has any questions and want to see more pictures of something in particular let me know.

malaqui
09-06-2012, 01:04 PM

FYI. the front bumper has a built in diffuser. BECAUSE RACECAR! ;)

Phatmiata
09-06-2012, 02:53 PM
................Plus noobs seem to never learn how to search. So i'll make it easy on them. ;)

If anyone has any questions and want to see more pictures of something in particular let me know.

Here is my stance on Noobs, and the infamous "use the search" crap that people post on "other" forums.

Actually, we ENCOURAGE "Noobs" and everyone else here to ask questions, because this board is rather new, plus the search feature needs input. One of my biggest pet peeves on other forums was the arrogance of everyone that acts like a smart a** just because they know something that the new guys don't. These same posters like to troll the boards to get their kicks acting and thinking they are superior to everyone else because they know something someone else doesn't know. :fp: They are no more significant or insignificant than anyone else!!

There are plenty of nice people on here willing to answer a simple question without being bothered or inconvenienced. :mrgreen:

Plus EVERYONE was a "Noob" and one time or another, and if folks are willing to help each other instead of chasting folks for asking questions then we will have a much better (friendly) community overall, this is our goal. :mrgreen:

So we like Input here at MazdaRoadster

http://youtu.be/Pj-qBUWOYfE

malaqui
09-06-2012, 04:19 PM
I did state to ask questions. Im not trying to chastise NOOBs. The comment was to poke fun of the whole thought that NOOBS Need to search. I even stated i'd make it easy on them. Obviously there was a nerve struck on the comment. winky face probably didnt get my point across.

As far as why im not going to create a build thread solely on this website is because quite frankly there isnt a big audience here. And like many others, I frequent every other miata related forums and just lurk and what ever. People got excited about the widebody. People asked to see more. I am doing what I feel would be easiest and most convenient.