PDA

View Full Version : Kmart Hot Wheels Collector Day Event September 15th, 2012

Phatmiata
09-14-2012, 09:54 AM
Kmart Collector Day Event September 15th

Get In On The Action: Exclusive Colors & First-To-Market Releases!

Summer is winding down, vacation is over, and it’s time to get back to business. Luckily it’s also time for the Kmart Collector Day Event, the perfect opportunity to beef up your Hot Wheels collection!

EVENT DETAILS:

What: Kmart Collector Day event

When: Saturday, September 15th, 2012 at 9:00 AM local times

Where: U.S. Kmart stores (excluding Puerto Rico)

Links: http://www.hotwheelscollectors.com/html/KMartStorelistforSeptemberevent.htm
Click here for a list of participating U.S. Kmart stores

Once again Hot Wheels has packed cases of vehicles with all-new special colors and First-To-Market releases to get your motor racing. These cases are created just for the event, and you never know what’s waiting inside. It’s your chance to be the first to find that very special car you’ve been searching for, or to take your collection in a whole new direction!

Exclusive Color Variations

'67 Shelby GT-500 (micro torch red)
Lamborghini Estoque (orange)
Baja Breaker (matte silver)
Dodge Challenger Concept (anodized silver)

First-to-Market

Nissan Titan
Phaeton
Ferrari 458 Spider

And it just so happens that September 15th is also the date of Hot Wheels latest 20-for-1 promotion. If you're attending the Kmart Collector Event, it’s the perfect time to pick up the 20 select Hot Wheels basic cars you'll need to get a Limited Production 1:64 Custom ’56 Volkswagen Drag Beetle featuring a Spectraflame dark green finish!
(Please follow the link for details.) ----> http://www.hotwheelscollectors.com/news/news.aspx?news_id=1434

If you've never been to a Kmart Collector Day event, check out this article for all the tips you need to make the most of the event. Then head over to your favorite location on Saturday, September 15th at 9:00 AM to get down to business and the chance to score exclusive colors and first-to-markets!

Phatmiata
09-15-2012, 08:13 PM
post up your finds! Did anyone else get the Chevelle Treasure Hunt or the Super Hunt?

I got lucky and found both in my case! Here is some of my haul, I made sure to get some of the Ferraris too.