PDA

View Full Version : Miata Mondays 9/17/12 @ Rumba's Clearwater FL

RoadsterTech
09-14-2012, 12:15 PM
Come on out and celebrate the autocross victories... :mrgreen: and morn the losses... :toomuch: from our FAST autocross on Saturday.
Okay we will probably be discussing other things as well... :whistling:

5:30 to whenever....

http://www.rumbaislandgrill.com/_uploaded_files/ent_night.png

http://www.rumbaislandgrill.com/

Phone: 727.446.7027
1800 Gulf to Bay Blvd
Clearwater FL

maharaj
09-17-2012, 10:37 AM
Depening on the rain situation, I will try to make it out. Isn't there supposed to be pictures and a video link as well, or is that reserved for that crazy Wednesday crowd? :)

Phatmiata
09-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Thank you for posting this up! :mrgreen:

Rick I need one of your locals to visit the east-Side meet so we can get you guys some of the new TBM Contact Cards!

maharaj
09-17-2012, 11:01 AM
5199Wasn't this our waitress the last time I was there?

Phatmiata
09-17-2012, 11:39 AM
Wasn't this our waitress the last time I was there?

Ah.......... so that's what the big draw is, :winky:

maharaj
09-17-2012, 01:08 PM
And you know this MAAAAAAAAN!

Phatmiata
09-17-2012, 01:14 PM
I have not been there yet, traffic going that direction is nuts, plus i'd have to drive from Plant City area, maybe on a Holiday Ill hit this up though.

maharaj
09-17-2012, 01:18 PM
I have not been there yet, traffic going that direction is nuts, plus i'd have to drive from Plant City area, maybe on a Holiday Ill hit this up though.

Good thinking, a holiday when nobody is on the road. :toomuch:

RoadsterTech
09-18-2012, 05:36 AM
Depening on the rain situation, I will try to make it out. Isn't there supposed to be pictures and a video link as well, or is that reserved for that crazy Wednesday crowd? :)

Naw.... That's just Phat's gig. I think he's spending way too much time on the Internet :slayer:
Small turnout last night. I think everyone was expecting the buccaneer girl and saw our waiter and drove off. You should have come by the weather was perfect. Mark and I were moaning about our autocross times. Loren just sat back and smiled. Well no... Actually he imparted some very good advice

RoadsterTech
09-18-2012, 05:43 AM
Thank you for posting this up! :mrgreen:

Rick I need one of your locals to visit the east-Side meet so we can get you guys some of the new TBM Contact Cards!

You have nice sticky tires.
You need to come to an autocross. I could pick them up there.
I also needed MR cards. While up in Raleigh / Creedmoor area last week I saw two young guys in Miatas that didn't know this forum existed.

Phatmiata
09-18-2012, 09:04 AM
Ill get some of the new contact cards over to your side of the bay, I finally got some new stickers in too, so I have the Blue one for your car finally.

RoadsterTech
09-18-2012, 10:54 AM
Ill get some of the new contact cards over to your side of the bay, I finally got some new stickers in too, so I have the Blue one for your car finally.

You the Man Phat's!