PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Caravan to Miatober Fest at Sebring

SM16RMSM
10-01-2012, 12:10 PM
So I figured it time to organize a caravan from Orlando to Sebring. We are only five days away and we need to figure out how we are going to get there. I planned two different route and I wanted to see who like what.

The route is the I-4 to US 27 to Sebring. I figure we can meet up somewhere around Disney or we can meet right off I-4 in the hood at my shop in Downtown Orlando. It the poor area on the other side of I-4. I'm about 2.5 blocks away from Awmay Center to give you all a idea. Quick access to I-4 and we take I-4 to US 27 and straight to Sebring.

Meeting time is around 5:30 to 6:00 AM. We need to be on the road no later than 6:10-6:20 am. It is every bit a two hour drive.

The East Coast Miatas and GNVmiatas are welcome to join. Anyone up farter north is welcome to join up too.

SM16RMSM
10-03-2012, 11:20 AM
So, I now have a plan together. Since I didn't get any response from anyone yet, I assuming nobody wants to tag along. If someone want to tag along, here is the meeting info.

I will meet everyone on US 27 off I-4. I figure the Grand China Buffet parking lot is a good place, and there is the BP gas station next door so grab snacks or what not. We leave 7:00 AM sharp from this location. Anyone from the Tampa or Lakeland area are welcome to join. See you all Saturday morning. I will be there by 6:30 so it give me time to find out who will run with us.

SM16RMSM
10-06-2012, 04:56 AM
I guess this is a bust then. No one coming?