PDA

View Full Version : My new daily driver

SpeedWorks
10-09-2012, 09:23 AM
I have been in need of a new daily driver for a while. My wife gave me an amazing gift and got me the truck i've been wanting.

check it out:

http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx174/speedworksgarage/Mobile%20Uploads/MMS_Resized_Pix-52.jpg

this really won't be a project, but i will be fixing some stuff on the truck and refurbishing other things on the truck. whatever I do that seems of interest to you all, i'll make sure to take pics and post up on here.

Demon I Am
10-09-2012, 09:53 AM
Looks good. I think a 4-door truck is the perfect companion vehicle for a Miata.

WASABI
10-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Very nice indeed. Congratulations! I think a 4X4 is a perfect second car for a Miata owner. After you drive one, you appreciate the other, and visa-versa.

-Jim

Blueiii
10-09-2012, 12:17 PM
Very nice indeed. Congratulations! I think a 4X4 is a perfect second car for a Miata owner. After you drive one, you appreciate the other, and visa-versa.
I agree to a certain extent. If I can get back to work anytime soon, I'm debating picking up a Colorado for the Ohio winters. I currently have an Explorer but despise it, which is compounded more every time I switch from the Miata to the Explorer.

Thread jack ended; Nice looking truck!

SpeedWorks
10-09-2012, 01:06 PM
thanks everyone. this one isn't a 4x4, but i live in miami and don't do any offroading, so i didn't need the 4x4 option. but i need a 4 door vehicle and still wanted to have a truck, so this was the perfect option. i'm loving it so far. it'll also do well when my miata is done if i ever need to tow it around.

tsingson
10-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Nice pickup man! Is it the supercharged version? I am hoping for a very white winter here. It probably won't happen but I hope it does.

SpeedWorks
10-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Nice pickup man! Is it the supercharged version? I am hoping for a very white winter here. It probably won't happen but I hope it does.

not the supercharged version, but actually glad about that. the sc version is a gas guzzler and i honestly don't need the extra power for a daily driver. its quite awesome as it is. needs a little minor things here and there, but all in all, its a great truck