PDA

View Full Version : G-Shield Hardtop Window Introductory Sale

Risingsun124
10-15-2012, 07:23 PM
It's time for us to do our initial run of the G-Shield Hardtop Window.
So as always we are going to offer it at a discounted price. This is the run where our fabricator will figure out where any complications come in when he does quantity, so after this there will most likely be a price adjustment. We feel the price they have initially given is us too low considering what has gone into this project, but since they gave us the pricing they did, we are going to pass the savings to you. Keep in mind they will not go below this price, so it's probably a good time to take advantage.

We will start production on this batch Monday, October 22, 2012. That gives you guys a week to decide if you want to get in on this. We cannot give an exact date it will be back from fabrication, but I would figure at least a week from then. It all depends on what configurations you guys want. To be fair, we will start with which ever style is in highest demand. Blank windows of course will be ready soonest.

Please keep in mind, you can always cut your own vents. This will allow you to choose what you feel is the best configuration. Right now we are going to start by offering 3 different vent configurations and also blank.

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g337/ProjectGarage2010/EdwinBongDetailedWekfest.jpg

Original 2 Pop-Vent Configuration

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g337/ProjectGarage2010/Hard%20Top%20Glass/HTCar1.jpg

2 Large Twist Vent Configuration
Comes with caps that twist in for a air and watertight seal

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g337/ProjectGarage2010/Hard%20Top%20Glass/PopOutVents3Top.jpg

3 Pop-Vent Configuration

I have personally cut all the vents you have seen so far and I have to say if you are handy with a Dremel, it's not that big of a deal.

We must also let you know Project-G will not be responsible if you damage the window in any way while attempting this. This includes cutting the holes incorrectly, scratching or cracking the window or any other possible way to damage it.

We are going to be offering everything separately so you can configure it to your liking:

$280 - Bare G-Shield (Bare Window Only)

$18 - Large Aluminum Washer Set w/ Hardware (Enough for 6 mounting points)
We highly recommend this at the very least to replicate the OEM mounting points.

$16 - Stainless Hardware Kit w/ gaskets (16 mounting points)
Some drilling will be required to mount the window using this method.

$19 each - Twist Vent w/ Stainless Hardware
(Black/Black Center. White/White Center. Black or White/Clear Center)

$9 each - Pop Vent

$15 - Cutting fee for each hole.

$65 Flat Rate Shipping in the Con. US.

Professional installation is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Risingsun124
10-15-2012, 07:24 PM
Sample configuration:
1. Risingsun124 - G-Shield / Lg Wshr Set / Hrdwr Kit / 2-Twist Blk/Blk / Shipped to 91706

Bare G-Shield (Will ship the soonest of all the configurations)

G-Shield w/ Pre-cut Twist Vents (2)

G-Shield w/ Pre-cut Pop Vents (2)

G-Shield w/ Pre-cut Pop Vents (3)

bovaco
10-18-2012, 05:44 AM
Free bump for some great guys