PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Limited Edition Eunos Roadster Door Speaker Plates AKA 93LE Tear Drop plates

Phatmiata
10-16-2012, 07:11 AM
These came from a Roadster in Japan, just added this with my box of goods from Japan to save on shipping. These are just the plates, you need to get the screws from your local hardware store, or you can still buy them from Mazda, in the US they only came on the 1993 LE Miatas, however they can be easily fitted to any Miata from 1990 to 1997 that has power windows. There is no plastic backing plate included but you can easily make some up if you have spare time. There are some very faint scuffs them but all can can be buffed out and then these would have an even brighter shine. The square outline on the passenger side plate is from a JDM Knee pad, I removed the knee pad as well as all of the adhesive, however you will need to hit this up with a polisher to get the faint glue lines removed. Never Dull, Eagle-One, or high speed buffing should take it off.

I would say that these are about a 7 or out of 10 in used condition (10 being best)
You will be hard pressed to find a set of these in the USA anymore!

These cost $350+ NEW from Mazda (they are now out of production)

Asking $115 Shipped in the USA via USPS with tracking. I take paypal payments. response via PM and/or in this thread.

Shipping from Tampa, FL

Larger (2592 x 1936) Photo is here ---> http://www.flickr.com/photos/phatmiata/8093495074/sizes/o/in/photostream/

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8046/8093495074_91c8ecdb16_b.jpg

Any questions? just ask! :mrgreen:

Phatmiata
10-16-2012, 07:27 AM
For the folks that PM'ed me about the Mats, yes they are Eunos Roadster factory Mats, yes Im keeping those, they are not for sale, no not included with the plates. :P

HungryR
11-06-2012, 04:30 PM
the reason why they are power windows only would be because they block the lever for manual windows?

The Driver
11-06-2012, 05:07 PM
the reason why they are power windows only would be because they block the lever for manual windows?

That's the general concensus, but I do know of one indiviudal that "fitted" the manual handles. It took some "dremmel" persuasion...

atank
11-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Love those Mats Randy!

new2mx5
11-06-2012, 06:54 PM
I want those mats, to bad they are not for sale. GLWS on teardrops. Free bump

MSMzer04
11-19-2012, 12:46 AM
PM sent

3MiataFamily
12-01-2012, 04:43 PM

Yup..and even if you notch the teardrop to fit the manual window, the crank will scuff the teardrop...ask my oldest son how that works...his 91 came with these teardrops on his manual window door panels and they had a big circular scrape on both of them.