PDA

View Full Version : NA 1991 Mazda Miata MX5. Marysville, CA (Nor Cal) $4,950 OBO

Straight Edge
10-28-2012, 11:06 PM
I have for sale my 1991 Mazda Miata MX5. It has a 1.6L 4 cylinder engine and a 5 speed manual transmission with a new clutch. The car has 150,xxx miles. This car is equipped with power steering, power four wheel disc brakes, power windows, cruise control, CD player, ice cold A/C and hot hot heat. Clean title in my name and current registration.

This car is in very good condition for it's age and very clean. The body is an 8/10 with a recent repaint. The interior is easily a 9/10. It has a newer black vinyl top with a glass rear window, no rips, tears, or leaks.

I have recently added about 3,000 in aftermarket and replacement parts to this car, most of it having been installed within the last month.

-NEW Tein Basis Coilovers

-NEW Racing Beat front sway bar

-NEW Konig Gold "Wideopen" wheels 15x8

-NEW Kumho Ecsta ASX Ultra High Performance All Season tires 205/50/15's

-NEW Bride Vios III replica racing seats

- 4 NEW brake rotors

-NEW Stoptech performance brake pads

-949 Racing street alignment

-I have also recently changed all the fluids in the drivetrain; engine, transmission, and rear differential.

It would be hard to duplicate this car for this price. I would consider selling for less without the tires/wheels and seats. I also have a urethane suspension bushing kit and stainless steel brake lines that can be purchased with the car. Additional pictures on request. Thanks.

SOLD!!

Josh (530) 713-9085