PDA

View Full Version : Koni STR.T with H&R Race springs

akilli89
11-01-2012, 05:11 PM
I have the H&R race springs for my 93 NA sitting in my tool room/laundry room (apt. life sucks when you're a gear head) I want to put them on with koni yellows but my shocks right now are REAL bad, waaaaaaaaaay too much roll for a miata so I'm considering doing the STR.T shocks (orange) with the H&Rs. I know the yellows are better and adjustable but I need something now. The STR.Ts are a mere $308 shipped from ebay or $310ish plus shipping from tire rack. koni yellows are $650 plus shipping from tire rack :/

My question is has anyone used H&R race springs with Koni STR.Ts? The Koni site says the STR.T goes well with lowering springs and are geared toward autocross and performance driving so it sounds good but I'd want to see the set up if at all possible. I've searched around the net and other forums and haven't seen what I'm after yet :/

By the way, this would probably be short term until I can afford the yellows some time next year. Then I'd sell them and put that toward the yellows recoup cost.

Thanks.

wannafbody
11-01-2012, 06:27 PM
Probably gonna ride like crap. STRT's are valved soft.