View Full Version : RetroModern Announcement: Retro-Modded stickers are in!!

RetroModern
05-10-2013, 04:28 AM
New retro-modded stickers are in. If you're interested in purchasing one and supporting the cause, they can be bought on the site for $7ea. All previous customers will be receiving a pair free of charge as well as any new customers.
To purchase: http://www.retromoderngroup.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=81&product_id=73

http://www.retromoderngroup.com/shop/image/cache/data/retromodded-sticker-674x449.jpghttps://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/960142_450937661666269_2124380720_n.jpg

RuckkehrMiata
05-10-2013, 06:25 AM
One reason I have come to really enjoy working with small shop manufacturers such as RetroModern is because of "All previous customers will be receiving a pair free of charge as well as any new customers.". We love supporting you guys, and like getting a little support back :D

RetroModern
05-10-2013, 02:44 PM
thanks man!

drv2fst
05-10-2013, 07:59 PM
One reason I have come to really enjoy working with small shop manufacturers such as RetroModern is because of "All previous customers will be receiving a pair free of charge as well as any new customers.". We love supporting you guys, and like getting a little support back :D

+1
loving the quality of products (design and workmanship) so far, I'm sure you'll earn more of my money.

Grip Driver
05-10-2013, 08:43 PM

Couldn't have said it better myself.

RetroModern
05-12-2013, 02:11 AM
As always, i highly value and am thankful for all of the support. I do what i can to help make your miata experience a bit more enjoyable. Also, if you want me to help you modify an existing part (like i did for Tony's !njoy door pull covers), i am willing to help out in that dept, provided it is something that i can handle in-house, and can be done in a reasonably amount of time.

Phatmiata
05-13-2013, 10:49 AM
So purdy!!! seriously they look great! They would look fantastic with a tan interior!

RetroModern
05-13-2013, 11:22 PM
All of you who have ever purchased anything from me should be expecting a little present in the mail within the next couple of days... except for you folks on the east coast, it might take a week. :D

Dandy
05-16-2013, 04:09 PM
I got my stickers today. They came in a cool logo'd envelope. It was a good day for deliveries: RetroModern stickers, Nardi steering wheel, door pocket from Japan, Eunos badge sourced from UK, and a red leather swatch. That leather may look good with some RetroModern Flat Finish w/ Diamond Knurls Door Pulls . . . TBD.

RetroModern
05-16-2013, 04:19 PM
I think you may be right....hmmmm.

RuckkehrMiata
05-16-2013, 06:21 PM
East coast here, Just got mine.

They are nice and big too :D

RetroModern
05-17-2013, 02:09 AM
4" of wholesome goodness...

ps: if you guys dont mind snapping some shots of the stickers on your car, that would be great. id like to add them to the site.