PDA

View Full Version : Getting Back into the game.

BlueMotorsport
07-08-2013, 10:45 AM
It's only been a year and a half, but i'm missing my miata more then anything. I traded up last april, and i'm miserable. I miss the feeling of the roadster, so I'm back again from the dead to get some specs.

I used to have an NB, but now would like to try out the NA. I don't want to go with the 1.6, and i would prefer the car to be white, blue, or black. I've been searching, but still have not come across one that i liked :fp:. but i'm glad to say that i am offically coming back :mrgreen:.

Phatmiata
07-08-2013, 10:47 AM
no more Solstice?

BlueMotorsport
07-08-2013, 12:12 PM
no more Solstice?

it's a nice car, don't get me wrong, but it's not fun. When i was in the miata, i had an emotional attachment to it, i looked forward to getting to drive the car. I always looked back at the miata, and i don't do that with the solstice. It just doesn't have that ( aura ? ) about it. I don't know if you understand what i mean, but the miata made me happy. In the solstice i just feel like I'm driving just some car. I didn't get that with the miata. Even with the mazda 2, i feel like I am driving more then just a car. :/ my heart i'm guessing is with mazda. No other car has ever made me feel the same.

atank
07-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Very good to have you back!

BlueMotorsport
07-08-2013, 12:56 PM
thank you :frantic:. Now i just have to find one :3