PDA

View Full Version : Need some help from any Miami-area miata brothers!

RuckkehrMiata
08-17-2013, 09:07 PM
So there is a pretty strong chance I will have to move to Miami (from Orlando) within a month for work.
Problem being I have a dog and a cat, which significantly reduces housing locations.
I would be looking to rent, mostly in the $800-1500 range, and it doesn't need to be in the actual Miami city center.
If anybody from the area has any info that could help me out, it would be much appreciated!

(I would be commuting to Miami Beach). If you need any more info, let me know.

Hyper
08-17-2013, 10:46 PM
get rid of the dog and cat and concentrate more in what the future is holding for you. problem solved dude.

RuckkehrMiata
08-17-2013, 10:51 PM
get rid of the dog and cat and concentrate more in what the future is holding for you. problem solved dude.

Not really possible, the cat has been with me since highschool (10 years) and the dog is pretty important too.
Future is holding enough for me.

DailyDriven
08-18-2013, 05:59 AM
Good luck with the housing, dude. I feel you, I've had my dog for 5 years now and it would totally devastate me if I had to get rid of him.

Dandy
08-18-2013, 01:35 PM
The Sheridan Ocean Club Apartments in Dania Beach may be worth a look. It would be a bit of a commute but I'm not too familiar with what your choices might be further south. I believe they allow pets. They did when I lived there, but that was a long time ago. There is a nice sized nature preserve and regional park just east of the property. Hollywood Beach is within walking distance. If your job requires travel, Ft. Lauderdale - Hollywood Airport would be a 5 minute drive. Wish I could help more but every thing I know would be further north.