PDA

View Full Version : Resolved Classifieds suggestions

DK Wolf
08-21-2013, 03:11 AM
This place just need a baller-er market place. That's the only saving grace from clubroadster. And it's a huge plus from Miataturbo as well.

If only we had more buyers.. I've only sold a handful of things on here out of the huge amounts I've put up for sale. They should fix that... maybe..... by putting the market related threads at the top of the front page.

horribleR
08-21-2013, 08:59 PM
This place just need a baller-er market place. That's the only saving grace from clubroadster. And it's a huge plus from Miataturbo as well.

Navigating these classifieds is too much of a bother.. lol

Martin
08-22-2013, 08:09 AM
Navigating these classifieds is too much of a bother.. lol
What do you mean?

DK Wolf
08-22-2013, 03:24 PM
What do you mean?

It's obvious, there's entirely too many categories for trying to sell something. If I'm throwing something for sale, I don't want to navigate to a specific section, and then post it there. I know what the idea behind it is, but it doesn't make the experience very fluid. Not to mention, if you go to any category in the FS section, you see threads that are like months old, and it makes it look dead. People aren't motivated to sell in an area that looks inactive and it won't bring an interest in anyone trying to buy anything either. I move towards compiling just one single FS section like CR does. It'll frequently get bumped with all the items being posted for sale, and it's a simple one-click place to go to, as opposed to having to open different section to see what your needs are.

Best way to sell anything is to have maximum exposure, not make it labeled better. :P

Martin
08-22-2013, 03:45 PM
Can you be more specific? lol j/k atank is busy right now trying to get the old ads closed, that will be nice.

I can see the other side of what you are saying, too. If I'm looking for an interior plastic piece I can go to the "interior" section and not have to wade thru a bunch of wheel/tire ads.

DK Wolf
08-22-2013, 03:50 PM
Can you be more specific? lol j/k atank is busy right now trying to get the old ads closed, that will be nice.

I can see the other side of what you are saying, too. If I'm looking for an interior plastic piece I can go to the "interior" section and not have to wade thru a bunch of wheel/tire ads.

Yes.. but that's the downside.. you're missing the other potential other posts that you COULD be interested in. You're trying to get as many people attracted to as many posts as possible. I mean, CR has arguably the most successful FS section because it's all compiled in one section. People wade through it anyway, and people get pulled away by other awesome stuff for sale. Can't tell you how many times I've gone in that section looking for a specific part and ended up PMing someone about something entirely different. The end result you want is to connect a buyer to a seller, that's the bottom line. Getting too specific by having a better "buyer's" experience limits that possibility.

That's just my little quip.

tanakapz
08-22-2013, 09:58 PM
While I see the merits of having separate for sale sub forums, I personally agree with DK Wolf in that the F/S forums could be combined in order to facilitate more activity. It's a turn off to a lot of people to search the for sale threads when they continually have to click forward and back. More people browse than look for specific pieces. Easier to browse one forum than 5+

Agent☣Orange
08-23-2013, 08:49 AM
**I moved the discussion about reworking the Classifieds from Random Thoughts to Suggestions here and gave it a title.

The Driver
08-23-2013, 09:03 AM
DK, would you mind if this thread is turned into a poll? Please advice as to how would you like the poll to say. We DEFINITELY want to hear y'alls opinions in how to make this a more succesful/enjoyable forum experience.

Thaks for your input!

Left0verCurry
08-23-2013, 09:19 AM
It would be better if the classifieds were broken into NA NB NC and an other. imo atleast

DK Wolf
08-23-2013, 09:42 AM
DK, would you mind if this thread is turned into a poll? Please advice as to how would you like the poll to say. We DEFINITELY want to hear y'alls opinions in how to make this a more successful/enjoyable forum experience.

Thaks for your input!
I don't care at all if it's a poll or not.

there just needs to be a clear discussion, because on paper it sounds like the MR.net idea of implementing the classified section sounds better, but it's not that amazing in practice. We would obviously be needing more suggestions before putting things up to a poll.

But these are the types of FS sections I can imagine being put to vote.

- Complete minimalist. Just one FS section, everyone sells everything in one section, no categories or anything like that. Marked headers to indicated which generation it's for. (personally, it's my vote)
- Generation specific sections, but that's as far as it goes for filtration. (this is me spitballing, but what if it were generation specific sections, however for the parts marked for multi generation platforms, if they would automatically appear in the sections applicable to them, as opposed to posting them twice)
- Maintain the MR.net classified section the way it is.

Also, as a sidenote, I already brought this up with atank, I know that he's posting in the older FS threads to find out if it's still for sale and stuff. However the bumps are totally unnecessary and its just necroing a lot of threads that are months old for no reason, when a PM could get the same result without bringing a most likely irrelevant thread back to the top.

atank
08-23-2013, 09:49 AM
Yes I have started emailing the OP, and just expiring anything older that 4M's.......and killing --->:zombie:

Flyin 92
08-23-2013, 09:55 AM
Generation specific sections, but that's as far as it goes for filtration. (this is me spitballing, but what if it were generation specific sections, however for the parts marked for multi generation platforms, if they would automatically appear in the sections applicable to them, as opposed to posting them twice).

This idea gets my vote.

The Driver
08-23-2013, 09:58 AM
I don't care at all if it's a poll or not.

there just needs to be a clear discussion, because on paper it sounds like the MR.net idea of implementing the classified section sounds better, but it's not that amazing in practice. We would obviously be needing more suggestions before putting things up to a poll.

But these are the types of FS sections I can imagine being put to vote.

- Complete minimalist. Just one FS section, everyone sells everything in one section, no categories or anything like that. Marked headers to indicated which generation it's for. (personally, it's my vote)
- Generation specific sections, but that's as far as it goes for filtration. (this is me spitballing, but what if it were generation specific sections, however for the parts marked for multi generation platforms, if they would automatically appear in the sections applicable to them, as opposed to posting them twice)
- Maintain the MR.net classified section the way it is.

Then lets give it until the end of the weekend, to gather more feedback, and then let's work it to make it into a poll.

Agent☣Orange
08-23-2013, 10:00 AM
I don't want the direction of this thread to go toward hammering atank for supposed necroposting. He's putting in an incredible amount of energy and personal time organizing the Classifieds at the behest of admin and for the benefit of all. This is a temporary irritation at most and needs to be done before any structural changes could be made anyway.

The Driver
08-23-2013, 10:16 AM
I don't want the direction of this thread to go toward hammering atank for supposed necroposting. He's putting in an incredible amount of energy and personal time organizing the Classifieds at the behest of admin and for the benefit of all. This is a temporary irritation at most and needs to be done before any structural changes could be made anyway.

Roger that. atank, stepped up to the plate, BIG TIME!

Phatmiata
08-23-2013, 10:17 AM
Keep the feedback coming! If we can streamline something we can always revisit it !

We already have marker headings for NA, NB, NC, and NA+NB So that part would remain the same.

In the beginning everyone wanted iTrader, so that was the FIRST thing we wanted to do for everyone.

Dandy
08-23-2013, 10:22 AM
I see DK's point. The way we are using the internet continues to change. I can see one "For Sale or Trade" section without subsections being easier for browsing. I think putting the generation (or universal) identifier in the header is probably enough but generation sub-forums may be helpful if the volume picks up.

DK Wolf
08-23-2013, 10:39 AM
Just so we're clear, I'm certainly not hammering him for what he's doing. Just saying my opinions, I know he's been pretty active and if I'm a little blunt, it's not because a goal is to chip at someone. Better be straight to the point

Anyway, I know the generation specific header is already in place so I figured that wouldn't need to change. As for the generation specific sections, I also like the idea of eventually moving towards that once volume picks up.

Also...... what are the odds of getting an RSS feed of the FS section? That... would... be....... DOPE. Especially since I'm pretty sure most of the other forums wouldn't have that.

Agent☣Orange
08-23-2013, 10:49 AM
Just so we're clear, I'm certainly not hammering him for what he's doing. Just saying my opinions, I know he's been pretty active and if I'm a little blunt, it's not because a goal is to chip at someone. Better be straight to the point

I know you're not but one comment can cascade into a bunch of off-topic whine-assing so just trying to nip it in the bud. It's okay to be blunt as long as its metered and to the topic.

wannafbody
08-23-2013, 11:21 AM
I generally use the NEW POSTS feature here as this board is smaller than other boards so having the classifieds show up there is a good idea.

atank
08-23-2013, 01:19 PM
Maybe there is a solution for our Threads from the Dead!

DK Wolf
08-24-2013, 12:48 AM
Id just have a list of threads that haven't been bumped in three weeks, check on them and if no response within a week close it with a message to pm you if they want it opened.

Grip Driver
08-24-2013, 07:21 AM
I'm also one for a minimalist approach, I like the idea of one inclusive FS section with NA/NB/NC identifiers. It just makes it easier to browse that way IMO.

SM16RMSM
08-24-2013, 09:50 AM
I would like to see the FS section tuned into one overall section. Much easier to see everything at once instead of having to open more windows/tabs or going back a few pages.

ScratchNSniff
08-24-2013, 12:30 PM
1 Section, for sure...this has been the only downfall I've seen...

revlimiter
08-24-2013, 01:15 PM
1 section for whole cars, 1 for parts - any kind, and a 3rd section for wheels?

ScratchNSniff
08-24-2013, 02:41 PM
I wouldnt even keep them separate IMO...if the time comes and the volume is there may be something to consider down the road...

SM16RMSM
08-24-2013, 03:57 PM
Keep parts in one and cars in the other. I would consider wheels as parts. Sounds very reasonable.

Agent☣Orange
08-24-2013, 04:17 PM
Keep parts in one and cars in the other. I would consider wheels as parts. Sounds very reasonable.

Liked

ScratchNSniff
08-24-2013, 05:51 PM
That works as well...

revlimiter
08-24-2013, 07:01 PM
+1

cbaylis77
08-24-2013, 11:06 PM
^yup

WASABI
08-24-2013, 11:13 PM
"Like"

Dandy
08-24-2013, 11:40 PM
^ uh huh

DK Wolf
08-25-2013, 04:56 AM
I can see separating full cars and parts.. however I'm inclined to have wheels included in the "parts" category. Like I said before, I feel like you want maximum exposure to everything.

However, I also feel like it should still be one thread, because say you put your car up for sale.. whats to say you have something on your vehicle someone might want to buy? You're more likely to have someone click on your FS thread for your car if it's one thread and get offers for specific parts or whatever, than have it all in a car section where some people might not at all be interested in buying a car and you could miss out on that kind of exposure.

I'm still for one single thread for everything.

ScratchNSniff
08-25-2013, 09:29 AM
Agreed...

Agent☣Orange
08-25-2013, 10:24 AM
Yes, personally I see wheels as parts too and not needing their own section. Whole cars though?

I see your logic for putting them into one main section but I don't see it happening.

Why couldn't one just type in their car-for-sale ad that they're willing to part with some items on the car?

Dandy
08-25-2013, 12:42 PM
I'm with YY on this one

DK Wolf
08-25-2013, 01:06 PM
Yes, personally I see wheels as parts too and not needing their own section. Whole cars though?

I see your logic for putting them into one main section but I don't see it happening.

Why couldn't one just type in their car-for-sale ad that they're willing to part with some items on the car?
you're thinking this from a sellers perspective, meanwhile I look at it from a buyers POV.

it doesn't matter what the seller does or what makes it easier for him, you want to increase the odds of a buyer being interested in something. On simple section allows that.

A guy looking for parts probably won't be interested in a FS section for cars, but there might be a part he could vulture.. but the odds of him going in there are low since he isn't looking for a car. There could be a sweet deal on wheels but I go in looking for an exhaust, a sweet deal is a sweet deal and I might be willing to put off my exhaust for the wheels.

You limit the exposure of potential buyers with the more sections you have, force as much exposure as possible and it increases the odds of transactions. Not to mention it makes a very simple browsing experience for parts.

DK Wolf
08-25-2013, 01:09 PM
Also the forced exposure won't be bothering anyone since it looks populated and people see the items for sale. People looking for stuff generally spend a while trolling through the posts. Meanwhile a seller just has to bump his thread if it gets pushed too far back.

Agent☣Orange
08-25-2013, 01:25 PM
That's a pretty compelling argument. We will definitely consider your points.

Andy
08-25-2013, 01:39 PM
I like all the points Dk made. Lets make that happen.

Agent☣Orange
08-25-2013, 02:10 PM
We want what the members want so expect a poll to vote in shortly. Just have to format the options to include your wishes and go from there. If you don't vote, don't whine later.

ScratchNSniff
08-25-2013, 02:17 PM
DK is completely correct, and one day there may be a need for a few sections for wheels/parts/cars, but I don't believe it is right now...

The site just does not have the traffic for desperate sections and by leaving it together you are promoting the ease of use for people browsing for parts...

The only other section I can see being useful would be a Non-Miata Section...somewhere people can post universal items...such as a GoPro/Camera/DoubleDIN/other wheels...

Agent☣Orange
08-25-2013, 02:22 PM
We were actually talking about that this morning.

ScratchNSniff
08-25-2013, 02:28 PM
It's a great second section to have as a lot of the time great deals can be had, and as we all know, we a lot of the time would rather sell to each other then Billy-Bob on CL or John Smith on eBay...

Dandy
08-25-2013, 02:37 PM
The only other section I can see being useful would be a Non-Miata Section...somewhere people can post universal items...such as a GoPro/Camera/DoubleDIN/other wheels...

I think "Universal or All" could simply be designated in the headline like NA, NB, NC, etc. If that is possible I think that I would prefer that over a seperate section. my .02

Agent☣Orange
08-25-2013, 02:43 PM
It's a great second section to have as a lot of the time great deals can be had, and as we all know, we a lot of the time would rather sell to each other then Billy-Bob on CL or John Smith on eBay...

I don't disagree. I've long been a proponent of using the classifieds to sell more than car-related parts especially since there's an existing trust level with prior sales, post count, reputation and so on. All within reason of course. We can't have someone not really into Miatas come in here and try to sell Nikes or cell phones.

Agent☣Orange
08-25-2013, 02:49 PM
I think "Universal or All" could simply be designated in the headline like NA, NB, NC, etc. If that is possible I think that I would prefer that over a seperate section. my .02

There will still be prefixes you'll have to choose from in order to post an ad. We might have to add some more if we go to a single-section classifieds. UNIVERSAL or ALL sounds like ANY that we already use to describe a part that can be used on any Miata. That's in addition to NA, NB, NA+NB and ANY.

Maybe we can adopt FLEA MARKET and PART OUT prefixes as well.

ScratchNSniff
08-25-2013, 03:47 PM
I don't disagree. I've long been a proponent of using the classifieds to sell more than car-related parts especially since there's an existing trust level with prior sales, post count, reputation and so on. All within reason of course. We can't have someone not really into Miatas come in here and try to sell Nikes or cell phones.

Do agree, however it is something I don't see really happening...I have a Nikon D3000 I haven't posted on here just for the fact that it doesn't belong...same with a few car audio related items and "other" Mazda memorabilia...

Agent☣Orange
08-25-2013, 04:06 PM
I don't see anything unreasonable with those things at all, especially from someone with a Miata and a few hundred posts under his belt. I'm talking about someone who shows up one night and on their first post, wants to offer great deals on cell phones. That's never going to happen.

ScratchNSniff
08-25-2013, 04:10 PM
No, no, not saying that I don't think it is unreasonable, I'm saying the people coming to post non-miata related items just to post here won't really be signing up...haha...thats pretty much just those spam/bot accounts anyways...the only reason I haven't posted those for sale is that with the current FS setup, there really isn't a place for them in my opinion which discourages others from posting the same items...

Slampen
08-25-2013, 04:27 PM
Rss sounds nice.

Agent☣Orange
08-26-2013, 01:28 PM
Poll added. Vote now for what you want and let me know if I need to modify the poll so I can do it now rather than midweek. Voting ends this Friday.

horribleR
08-26-2013, 02:36 PM
voted. :3:

Agent☣Orange
08-26-2013, 07:01 PM
Wow, the results are surprising. I thought DK's argument was good enough to make me vote for the third option.

atank
08-26-2013, 09:08 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/mysticirishwolf/I%20voted%202008/Mysticker.jpg (http://media.photobucket.com/user/mysticirishwolf/media/I%20voted%202008/Mysticker.jpg.html)

revlimiter
08-26-2013, 10:12 PM
http://viz.cwrl.utexas.edu/files/lefty%20says%20go%20vote.jpg

DK Wolf
08-26-2013, 11:52 PM
Goddamn hippies.

The Driver
08-27-2013, 12:02 AM
Hippie chicks are awesome, I dig them! Low maintenance too! :thumbs:

Dandy
08-27-2013, 12:09 AM
Hippie chicks are awesome, I dig them! Low maintenance too! :thumbs:

Yeah but in the light of day . . . the armpit hair . . . oh the horror

The Driver
08-27-2013, 12:16 AM
Yeah but in the light of day . . . the armpit hair . . . oh the horror

Man, I got to quit derailing threads... But not all of them have hairy armpits/legs/other areas... Give me a week or two, to post a pic, I know this TOTALLY HOT hippie chick, she's just GORGEOUS!

etikoner
08-27-2013, 12:34 AM
DK's post's made me change my mind AFTER I voted.

He makes a compelling argument, however;

please make off topic FS section.

that is all

Phatmiata
08-27-2013, 05:14 PM
im gonna move this to the Announcements section so it does not get lost in the shuffle....

DK Wolf
08-27-2013, 05:29 PM
Is there a way to see who voted for what? Because I want to bust the knee caps off the guy that voted to keep it the same.

Honestly, the difference between a single FS section and it being split in two for cars vs parts is probably minor. But I'm honestly happy with either or, just not a fan of the current set up.

I should run for public office or something. I'm inspired

The Driver
08-27-2013, 05:42 PM
^Mmmm, not a chance ace. About you busting knee caps, that's my job!

DK Wolf
08-27-2013, 06:06 PM
Well.. at least let me be the ball breaker

The Driver
08-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Well.. at least let me be the ball breaker

Permission, granted.

DK Wolf
08-27-2013, 09:23 PM
I promise not to abuse my newfound power

DK Wolf
08-27-2013, 10:05 PM
I have updated my vehicle accordingly.. if the mod-gods don't approve..

I'll change it back.. but not without a fight

Slampen
08-28-2013, 05:43 AM
I love being able to comment in sales thread. So keep it that way. :)

Hated it when all is based on pm's. Everything looks so secret then.
If you got a question there are usually others that have the same.

Agent☣Orange
08-28-2013, 07:59 AM
There is no requirement to PM the seller. People are free to post questions or make offers and so on.

The Driver
08-28-2013, 08:17 AM
Like Yatta said, there is no requirement for strictly pm'ing the seller. But, comments regarding pricing, offers or just badmouthing the items are prohibited.

DK Wolf
08-28-2013, 08:31 AM
Like Yatta said, there is no requirement for strictly pm'ing the seller. But, comments regarding pricing, offers or just badmouthing the items are prohibited.

In an entirely different issue... I highly support unregulated posting in that regard. If someone posts something outrageous, we.. as interested purchasers of the community deserve to ask why. It's the seller's responsibility to defend his sale.
This also gives them the opportunity to convince people he isn't smoking crack for whatever price he's asking as opposed to either getting ZERO interest due to his insane price, or having to repeat everything to every single person that asks.

But if some dude posts an NA and is asking 6k for it, a couple "Holy crap dude, you're freaking retarded.. fix yourself" should be deserved. Either the seller feels the pressure, or he makes his case. But no information like that might leave the more oblivious individuals to wonder why their stuff isn't selling.

FREEDOM! FREEDOM!! FREEDOM!!!!

Slampen
08-28-2013, 08:45 AM

Agree.

If someone is to rude we give him a warning (or two if it's a her) and then send the task-force.

Agent☣Orange
08-28-2013, 08:52 AM
Understood and there are times I see an ad and just cringe at the price but that's as far as it goes. Yeah, some people probably deserve a price check but they learn soon enough if an item doesn't sell.

We're not going to change policy to allow thread crapping because that creates a hostile environment or at least discourages people from using the classifieds if they feel they're going to be called out every time.

We're most definitely not going to warn sellers about their prices and then take action if they don't lower them. That would be the antithesis of freedom.

"Freedom" to me is to let the seller ask whatever he wants and let the market decide.

DK Wolf
08-28-2013, 08:52 AM
Agree.

If someone is to rude we give him a warning (or two if it's a her) and then send the task-force.

My American capitalist views don't agree with your Socialistic Ice-covered Viking philosophies!

The Driver
08-28-2013, 08:55 AM
In an entirely different issue... I highly support unregulated posting in that regard. If someone posts something outrageous, we.. as interested purchasers of the community deserve to ask why. It's the seller's responsibility to defend his sale.
This also gives them the opportunity to convince people he isn't smoking crack for whatever price he's asking as opposed to either getting ZERO interest due to his insane price, or having to repeat everything to every single person that asks.

But if some dude posts an NA and is asking 6k for it, a couple "Holy crap dude, you're freaking retarded.. fix yourself" should be deserved. Either the seller feels the pressure, or he makes his case. But no information like that might leave the more oblivious individuals to wonder why their stuff isn't selling.

Those are the rules. You or anyone else has a problem with that, you can take it to management. Personally, I get paid to enforce them rules, not to make the; Remember, the forum is for the benefits of the Miata community, but make no mistake; This is a Phattocracy!

And for the record, if someone has item priced out of whack; If it's too high, his/her empty mailbox will let them know. Priced to low, and that mailbox will get filled up. No member has the right to force anyone to lower or increase their items, just like buyers are not forced to buy them.

Speaking of pay, hey Phat, I'm I not due for a raise?

DK Wolf
08-28-2013, 08:56 AM
Understood and there are times I see an ad and just cringe at the price but that's as far as it goes. Yeah, some people probably deserve a price check but they learn soon enough if an item doesn't sell.

We're not going to change policy to allow thread crapping because that creates a hostile environment or at least discourages people from using the classifieds if they feel they're going to be called out every time.

"Freedom" to me is tto let the seller ask whatever he wants and let the market decide.
decide to crap on his thread or not.. can't limit the decisions of the market, that's not capitalist! THAT'S NOT AMERICA.

Freedom is letting everyone make their own decisions and defend their bad decisions and reap the benefits of their good ones. It's only a hostile environment if you let it be. Sticks and stones.

I think I'm letting too much John Locke run into this right now...

The Driver
08-28-2013, 08:57 AM
We're most definitely not going to warn sellers about their prices and then take action if they don't lower them. That would be the antithesis of freedom.

"Freedom" to me is to let the seller ask whatever he wants and let the market decide.

That's a Roger. The Sr. Chief is right, as usual.

DK Wolf
08-28-2013, 09:01 AM
Those are the rules. You or anyone else has a problem with that, you can take it to management. Personally, I get paid to enforce the rules, not to make the, Remember, the forum is for the benefits of the Miata community, but make no mistake; This is a Phattocracy!

And for the record, if someone has item priced out of whack; If it's too high, his/her empty mailbox will let them know. Priced to low, and that mailbox will get filled up. No member has the right to force anyone to lower or increase their items, just like buyers are not forced to buy them.

Speaking of pay, hey Phat, I'm I not due for a raise?

My Dad used to tell me whenever I didn't agree with something he did, or a decision he made at home.. he would just say this "You think this house is a democracy? You think you have some sort of vote? Some sort of equality to me? HAH! This is a dictatorship and you can call me Stalin!"

I'm just glad he didn't make me run through machine gun fire with only a mag chasing this other dude with a busted ass rifle.

Slampen
08-28-2013, 09:02 AM
My American capitalist views don't agree with your Socialistic Ice-covered Viking philosophies!

You dont agree on warnings? ;)

DK Wolf
08-28-2013, 09:05 AM
You dont agree on warnings? ;)

If anyone is an example of how warnings don't work.. it's me. Lol

Agent☣Orange
08-28-2013, 09:08 AM
I'm not sure I'd be flaunting that. ;) I think it's more a testament to our patience.

DK Wolf
08-28-2013, 09:17 AM
I'm not sure I'd be flaunting that. ;) I think it's more a testament to our patience.

It was more towards my history at CR than here.

Well... a little here. But it's a non-issue now.. I do all of my online bullying on the CR FB page. I get my fix, and you guys get a mellow member. Lol

Agent☣Orange
08-28-2013, 09:20 AM
We've noticed and appreciate the more mellow DK here although personally, I suspect you slam down too much Red Bull.

DK Wolf
08-28-2013, 09:28 AM
We've noticed and appreciate the more mellow DK here although personally, I suspect you slam down too much Red Bull.

It has more to do with the lifestyle than what I consume. Haven't had energy drinks in months. I'm just extremely jovial and boisterous.

Martin
09-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Looks like a reorganized classifieds section is coming :)

psulja
09-02-2013, 08:52 PM
If anyone is an example of how warnings don't work.. it's me. Lol

Quoted for truth..

atank
09-03-2013, 04:58 AM
I am ready for it!

DK Wolf
09-29-2013, 05:51 PM
so.... when is this going to be implemented?

Phatmiata
09-29-2013, 05:53 PM
if you checked the other post you replied in you would see we are working on some other things for the site in the background. Will it happen, yes, but I cannot give a date or time, so just sit back and enjoy the ride until then.

DK Wolf
09-29-2013, 05:58 PM
if you checked the other post you replied in you would see we are working on some other things for the site in the background. Will it happen, yes, but I cannot give a date or time, so just sit back and enjoy the ride until then.
I figured that's what it was about, I was just making sure..

Phatmiata
09-29-2013, 06:26 PM
yep, that and some other background 01010101 stuff that most folks won't notice. but we have did not forget about all the requests and such.

DK Wolf
10-16-2013, 07:24 PM
Mods... update?

atank
10-16-2013, 08:07 PM
Soon........

horribleR
10-16-2013, 08:46 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg4witLU6U1qa7tb5.gif

Agent☣Orange
10-16-2013, 09:34 PM
http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa375/YellowYata/Humor/IMG_6127_zpsbbcc94e6.gif

atank
10-17-2013, 05:14 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/98a86d5360c3e1f0e62c1d905b6a0aa5/tumblr_motckr1QRb1snv8t6o1_250.gif

SM16RMSM
10-17-2013, 09:20 AM
http://www.upload.ee/image/1418884/omg-cat.gif

http://www.killthehydra.com/wp-content/uploads/i-see-what-you-did-here-and-there1.jpg

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/168/e/4/nyan_cat__sparta__gif__by_lookincool45-d53trrz.gif

DK Wolf
10-17-2013, 10:51 AM
Seriously.. I hate all of you.

kung fu jesus
10-17-2013, 11:12 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/7e1cc12eb9c97a148eb789bbc0fdc3db/tumblr_ms38b9rDPQ1r3itp1o1_250.gif

horribleR
10-17-2013, 11:17 AM
how can you hate this!? :3:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m79pilCIRL1qh0p0ho3_400.gif

DK Wolf
10-17-2013, 11:47 AM
I will motion towards a moderator shutdown if I do not get my classified section implemented quickly as well as allowing the forum budget to allow the creation of a donation system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptFhhz5Lrqk

Phatmiata
10-17-2013, 12:26 PM
Waits for govt shutdown or Obama animated gif reply.

horribleR
10-17-2013, 12:31 PM
too busy with dance party, DK.

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/obama-cnn-dance.gif

psulja
10-17-2013, 03:25 PM
This thread has gone so well

Phatmiata
10-17-2013, 03:27 PM
it got much better with the dancing Obama gif, that is off the chain!!!

Working on making the switch. Now we shall see a huge amount of FS ads from DK right, right? :teehee:

DK Wolf
10-17-2013, 03:54 PM
too busy with dance party, DK.

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/obama-cnn-dance.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/ed35ef42665168f09730854dda12ecd0/tumblr_mj03d1BwfJ1rmkk0lo1_400.gif

http://i.imgur.com/TRp4Htv.gif
http://i.imgur.com/7vE5QBN.gif
http://i.imgur.com/c7YUC8Z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cwIVsiz.gif
http://i.imgur.com/6gzGErt.jpg

WASABI
10-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Now we shall see a huge amount of FS ads from DK right, right? :teehee:

The sound of one hand clapping?...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Dpf7dETNU2A/T1Uacd6I_KI/AAAAAAAABnI/jgB7mVgvwxg/w506-h385/15905-Funny-animated-gifs-11.gif

Martin
10-17-2013, 05:01 PM
Think I've posted this somewhere around here before...

http://www.tomatobubble.com/putin_obama.html

DK Wolf
10-17-2013, 05:21 PM
it got much better with the dancing Obama gif, that is off the chain!!!

Working on making the switch. Now we shall see a huge amount of FS ads from DK right, right? :teehee:

I made my nut with my previous FS threads. I'll still have them later on... but count on me buying more things. :P

atank
10-18-2013, 05:58 AM
Check out the CAS, its done!

fwdtamiya
10-18-2013, 07:31 AM
Dude shoots right handed, left eye dominant :|
lost at the camo tie

psulja
10-18-2013, 01:40 PM
New classifieds are so good!

DK Wolf
10-18-2013, 02:52 PM
DK is.... happy

Agent☣Orange
10-18-2013, 06:19 PM
DK is.... happy

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa375/YellowYata/Humor/Faces/gadaffi_zps99dde838.jpg

DK Wolf
10-18-2013, 06:36 PM
Oh yes.... oh yes.... I may have found a new avatar.

revlimiter
10-18-2013, 07:42 PM
New classifieds are so good!

+1! Looks great. SO many parts!

3MiataFamily
12-14-2013, 03:11 PM
i knew there was something about the new classifieds i did not like...

Agreed upon price..plus shipping..seller 'sets up a special link' so i can make the payment...click on the link..boom!!..price is $3 more than agreed price after shipping costs

I will do this this time..but in the future i will not be using that Panjo stuff...I would prefer to deal with the individuals...it is not the $3

I am sitting here ready to send a paypal directly to the individual and i have to do all this other stuff thru another website...and a REQUIRED phone number?..and still have to login to paypal again...

love the item purchased...and no qualms with the seller..

no love for Panjo...i better not be getting marketing phone calls on the required number i supplied...or emails...

Phatmiata
12-14-2013, 06:04 PM

Agreed upon price..plus shipping..seller 'sets up a special link' so i can make the payment...click on the link..boom!!..price is $3 more than agreed price after shipping costs

I will do this this time..but in the future i will not be using that Panjo stuff...I would prefer to deal with the individuals...it is not the $3

I am sitting here ready to send a paypal directly to the individual and i have to do all this other stuff thru another website...and a REQUIRED phone number?..and still have to login to paypal again...

no love for Panjo...i better not be getting marketing phone calls on the required number i supplied...or emails...

Joe, sorry for the confusion I set up the link to make it easier to click to pay, plus it gives me a chance to work out any bugs in the new software. I checked the option for "buyer pays the Paypal fee". So the extra $3.00 was actually Paypal's fee. However, I am refunding you $5.00 vs. $3.00 since Paypal will AGAIN take a cut of my refund to you, that is how they make their money. The Panjo software asked for a phone number in case the seller needs to reach the buyer, its an optional field IIRC. Anyhow, your items will ship out USPS Priority mail on Monday. Thanks have a good one!

3MiataFamily
12-14-2013, 07:02 PM
PM sent...

Panjo
12-16-2013, 12:41 PM

Hi, Thomas from Panjo here. First, thank you for using the Panjo marketplace. It looks like the $3 may be due to the PayPal 2.9% + 30 cents fee. If you think that's not the case, please email info@panjo.com with more details. I can assure you you will not be getting marketing calls or emails--that would not be in the best interest of Panjo or MazdaRoadster. We ask for this information for transactional email notifications and customer support only.

We have found with our numerous partner sites that once the marketplaces are up and running, the experience is greatly improved for both buyers and sellers--buyers can more easily find what they are looking for, and sellers sell their items more quickly. We just ask that you give it a shot--we have lots of happy users, and I think that you will see the benefits after a few more transactions.

Thanks
Thomas