PDA

View Full Version : All Florida Meet and Cruise 2014 (non-MR.net sponsored)

Andy
04-30-2014, 10:37 AM
Since it looks like there will be no all Florida meet this year, we would like to have our own meet. Location is to be determined but it will be near Lake Okeechobee on the south end. There are some good roads up there.

The date is June 21st.

Who is interested?

mini_fd
04-30-2014, 12:21 PM
I am interested in doing this. We can replicate the drive that was similar to this 2 or 3 years ago? Anyone familiar with these parts?

Unk577
04-30-2014, 05:28 PM
In Belle Glade? I'm in:encouragement:

mini_fd
05-09-2014, 09:13 AM
1.)We need a starting point/destination
2.)We need a time, preferably early a.m. like 9ish?
3.)We need a designated route that has scenery, curves, and kamikaze runs
4.)We need a potential private restaurant that we can support that has good food
5.) A picturesque photo of the group.

Everyone needs to drive at their own restrictions. We don't want any idiots showing off, doing burnouts, and just acting like an idiot on the road. I don't want a bad rep for one individual who has the potential to ruin it for others. They can be out on there way.*

I believe this might become a 4 or 5 hour event if not more.

Who is going:
1.) MINI_FD
2.) Jeanne(10ae)

Tentatively going:
1.)

mini_fd
05-09-2014, 09:15 AM
Here is the thread of what we're replicating

http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/53-florida/35708-south-fl-miatas-drive-around-lake-okeechobee.html

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d136/Nekoreaperman/5d66ce7b.jpg

Andy
05-09-2014, 09:40 AM

Who is going:
1.) MINI_FD
2.) Jeanne(10ae)
3.) Andy (Andy)

Tentatively going:
1.)

Thumper13
05-10-2014, 06:05 AM
What the Hell, I'm in but only if we run the Snake rd when we get to the South side of the lake. The loop around the lake as the only run sucks balls. I'd much rather spend the gas and money to run my Kamikaze Run from 46 in Sanford to the Dam Diner in the Ocklawaha forest.

That's much more fun, much more challenging roads and a diner at the end with GREAT food.

Thumper13
05-10-2014, 06:17 AM
Since it looks like there will be no all Florida meet this year, we would like to have our own meet. Location is to be determined but it will be near Lake Okeechobee on the south end. There are some good roads up there.

The date is June 21st.

Who is interested?

If you really wanted to have an All Florida meet feel free to organize one. I'll be there. You could hold the 2014 All Florida meet in the fall and you guys down South host it at Markham Park.

Andy
05-10-2014, 08:42 AM
I am down with whatever roads you want to do thumper as your are much more experienced in that neck of the woods.

I wouldn't mind having another meet at Markham park. The last one had a good turn out.