PDA

View Full Version : Trying to achieve 0 to -.5 rear camber

carcrobatics
05-26-2014, 11:50 AM
Hello all, I've been half awake for the past two hours looking into the proper way to get my rear camber to at least -.5 at both sides. I've looked at adjustable upper arms and heard of offset bushings but I need some help figuring out the best way to achieve what I want as safely as possible. A lot of people say you can get all the camber adjustment you need from the stock arms but it seems most people want at good amount of negative camber because they are more interested in track/autoc setups.

I'm setting up my Miata for drifting and I am currently 4 & 3/8" (ground to pinch) off the ground at the rear and 4 & 1/4" at the front if it matters. I recently had an alignment done at my local Mazda dealership asking for max camber up front and minimum rear and ended up with -2.5 & -2.6 up front with -1.9 & -2.2 at the rear. I plan on raising the car another 1/4" next time I go to adjust my suspension because I can't get up into my carport without scraping the frame a little.

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Tkblazer
05-26-2014, 02:35 PM
Only way is custom ruca or slotting your stock ones

etikoner
05-26-2014, 04:50 PM
Or raise the rear of the car.

Offset bushings would help dial down the camber, but some people say they slip out of place.

radmachine
03-11-2015, 12:53 PM
Call spl suspension, I think they started making rear upper control arms that looked pretty awesome.