PDA

View Full Version : NC RDU Enthusiasts Club Meet (06/2014)

Crossusn
06-18-2014, 03:17 AM
***Hey everyone! I am parsing this regular thread to keep it current without having to sift through 8+ pages of responses, contact me if there was info in the old one you need to retrieve. :) - KFJ ***

Hey guys, new here, looking to join your meets in raleigh, when is the next one?

kung fu jesus
06-18-2014, 06:46 AM
Good question! It's been a while. Anyone down to meet up soon?

Andy, is that car meet at the movie theater on Glenwood this weekend?

tsingson
06-18-2014, 06:55 AM
I believe it is this Saturday.

Golden Stallion
06-18-2014, 12:24 PM
Hey guys, new here, looking to join your meets in raleigh, when is the next one?

Welcome to forum. Like kung-fu Jesus said it has been a while. We normally don't have a traditional plan about meets we just ask each other if you want to do a meet and we meet like the next night. Normally, at least for the little time I have been here, we meet at Starbucks at brier creek and we also always meet up before cars and coffee and arrive there at the same time. You will quickly see that even with 2 moderators and 2-3 highly active users, we still have no organization :blaugh2:

TimTim
06-18-2014, 12:45 PM
I believe it is this Saturday.

If so, I will be in town and hope to make it to the meet up/caravan. I was blown away by the challenger attendance there at the first one. Those challenger owners roll DEEEEEEP.

kung fu jesus
06-18-2014, 12:55 PM
They need reassurance that they spent their money wisely. ;)

kung fu jesus
06-18-2014, 12:59 PM
Welcome to forum. Like kung-fu Jesus said it has been a while. We normally don't have a traditional plan about meets we just ask each other if you want to do a meet and we meet like the next night. Normally, at least for the little time I have been here, we meet at Starbucks at brier creek and we also always meet up before cars and coffee and arrive there at the same time. You will quickly see that even with 2 moderators and 2-3 highly active users, we still have no organization :blaugh2:

We've been throwing the idea around of meeting at different places because we have members all over the place. If you have a suggestion, good drive, or want to lead a drive, we sure would welcome your input! This group will give you what you put in to it. :)

For example, Jen mentioned a Vietnamese restaurant that serve traditional food and french-style sandwiches, which I dunno if you know this but Asian deli sandwiches are_the_best! Anthony and I have been meaning to check it out. I am curious if they have bubble tea or shaved ice, which would be perfect for this weather.

Any has lead a couple of drives out on the north side, near Falls Lake. Stuff like that!

tsingson
06-18-2014, 01:09 PM
I am unsure about C and C this weekend. I have been trying to hit the courts in the morning and get some much needed hoops in and I am pretty sure that the cars there will be the same ones I saw last time. I am down for an evening meet sometime during the week.

Anybody with any suggestions?

Pyr0monk3y
06-18-2014, 02:24 PM
Cars and Coffee IS this Saturday at the Raleigh Grande Movie Theater. Shall we meet at the Chickfila on Glenwood beforehand as usual?

I'm hitting the track tomorrow. I hope all goes well, but there's always a chance that I won't be attending cars and coffee in a miata. I will be there though.

JamieH
06-18-2014, 06:38 PM
I knew HeroesCon was going to coincide with C&C this weekend. So I won't be there guys. Hope to make the meet after this one being planned.

Umm...could maybe do Cars & Coffee... Kinston? Haha.

tsingson
06-18-2014, 06:53 PM
Whats heroescon Jamie?

JamieH
06-18-2014, 07:24 PM
Whats heroescon Jamie?

Comic book convention in Charlotte. It's one of the larger independently ran cons and focuses on the creators and comics. It's a proper comic con. Went last year, had a blast. Got to meet and talk to some of the creators of some of my favorite comics and have them sign them.

Http://www.heroesonline.com/heroescon

tsingson
06-18-2014, 07:31 PM
That sounds neat. Maybe Gab may want to go. How packed does it get? Ive been to one in norcal and it was packed.

kung fu jesus
06-18-2014, 08:13 PM
Holy BALLS. I swapped out an axle tonight. It's a bit warm out.

Golden Stallion
06-18-2014, 08:27 PM
So i will be there and it looks like some people are going to be out. any word on Tony or James. Sad the miata gang isn't going to be reppin hard like them mopar guys but maybe next month:cry2:

JLBMX5
06-18-2014, 08:33 PM
Tony works on saturdays. Myself I had planned on going to state fair grounds with my wife so we shall see if that is still happening.

On a side note who put the pic of my car under my name ? I like the pic but I dont even know how to put pics there.

Golden Stallion
06-18-2014, 09:29 PM
well damn, now that i think about, i was going to paint my front bumper. planned to paint friday around 6 and let it dry through the weekend. so the golden stallion might get an appearance to c&c.

JamieH
06-18-2014, 09:34 PM
That sounds neat. Maybe Gab may want to go. How packed does it get? Ive been to one in norcal and it was packed.

It doesn't get too packed. You won't have many instances of having to squeeze through a crowd of people untill you pass by a popular creator's booth. There's also plenty of fans that cosplay. I saw some great costumes last year. (http://imgur.com/a/NpPZa) The goofy guy in the yellow & black DareDevil costume is my friend Gabe. Plenty to see, they had some movie car replicas on display last year. This year they're going to have the Bill Watterson (Calvin & Hobbes) Pearls Before Swine original art comic strips on display before they are auctioned off.

kung fu jesus
06-19-2014, 06:47 AM
Happened to be cruising through downtown Raleigh last year during ComicCon and there were a ton of cosplay people crossing the street en mass. My wife and I were laughing pretty hard at some of the costumes.

Wood
06-19-2014, 01:02 PM
Awesome Andy, is this your first time out in the new surface?
I was up there last week and absolutely loved it, scared my self a couple times with the stock suspension, I really need to stiffen things up before next time.

Pyr0monk3y
06-19-2014, 08:08 PM
Indeed. Oak tree is a whole new corner now with the extra track on the outside. I can stay in 3rd gear now. Turn one is wider, but it's difficult to take advantage. The biggest difference is the smoothness. The flat eases used to be bumpy and the car would get upset in turn 5. The same goes for hogpen. I was barely braking in hogpen today, there's so much grip!!!

I have some great footage from my dash cam, I'll post it ASAP

Wood
06-19-2014, 10:14 PM
Indeed. Oak tree is a whole new corner now with the extra track on the outside. I can stay in 3rd gear now. Turn one is wider, but it's difficult to take advantage. The biggest difference is the smoothness. The flat eases used to be bumpy and the car would get upset in turn 5. The same goes for hogpen. I was barely braking in hogpen today, there's so much grip!!!

Yeah, the grip is insane, I kept shorting myself at 3, you can carry so much speed through there now. I hardly brake for 3 anymore

Pyr0monk3y
06-19-2014, 11:06 PM
I had trouble running consistent clean laps because of these guys. I can't say I minded though, flybys are awesome.

http://youtu.be/M61qrPUInR8

kung fu jesus
06-20-2014, 07:21 AM
Awesome Andy, is this your first time out in the new surface?
I was up there last week and absolutely loved it, scared my self a couple times with the stock suspension, I really need to stiffen things up before next time.

Elaborate a bit on that?

Wood
06-20-2014, 09:01 AM
Elaborate a bit on that?

Extreme amount of body lean. Things would get bouncey through the esses and really make me uneasy, especially at 95 mph. Also under braking the car would dive forward a lot and upset the rear on entry making it hard to trail brake into some of the turns. I definately need stiffer springs up front, also the tires I'm running are too sticky for the suspension that's on the car.

tsingson
06-20-2014, 09:44 AM
Anybody have a scissor jack for the Miata that they aren't using or don't need? I looked in the trunk of my car and I didn't have one.

kung fu jesus
06-20-2014, 11:19 AM
Extreme amount of body lean. Things would get bouncey through the esses and really make me uneasy, especially at 95 mph. Also under braking the car would dive forward a lot and upset the rear on entry making it hard to trail brake into some of the turns. I definately need stiffer springs up front, also the tires I'm running are too sticky for the suspension that's on the car.

That sounds more indicative of blown shocks.

JamieH
06-20-2014, 11:51 AM
Anybody have a scissor jack for the Miata that they aren't using or don't need? I looked in the trunk of my car and I didn't have one.

At least you found out when you're not on the side of the road with the flat already off.

tsingson
06-20-2014, 11:57 AM
Correct. And I am not trying to wait until then to get one either.

tsingson
06-20-2014, 11:59 AM
Jamie, I still have that car in my trunk for you. When are you going to be up this way again?

Wood
06-20-2014, 03:03 PM
That sounds more indicative of blown shocks.

Oh yeah definitely, still on the original shocks I suspect, don't know though, bought the car at 150k

Golden Stallion
06-20-2014, 06:12 PM
my factory broke as soon as i started to lift miata. the part at the end just snapped before even lift the car. just like 2 turns after making contact. i just bought the 30 dollar hydraulic jack at HF for my needs of lifting my car at home. i also remove my spare tire the first week for room and don't care to put it back in really

JamieH
06-20-2014, 07:55 PM
Jamie, I still have that car in my trunk for you. When are you going to be up this way again?

Hopefully next month. If the group can decide on a meet with about a week of advance time I can usually make it. Like I know if we do C&C at the theater next month I can be there. I'd definitely be down to go karting at an indoor track.

tsingson
06-20-2014, 08:00 PM
Jamie, if there is a day that works for you during the week, let us know. I can even meet you at Crabtree and you can hit all your favorite stores to not make it a wasted trip.

Pyr0monk3y
06-20-2014, 08:40 PM
I'm down for indoor karting, but lets do it at night. It's hot during the day, even indoors.

Golden Stallion
06-20-2014, 09:08 PM
I will be open after 5 all next week but might be at the beach the week after that just in case you are wondering on which week is better

DK AFFECT
06-21-2014, 03:46 PM
If you need a scissor jack, you can have mine. It's an awful death trap waiting to happen, but whatever floats your boat.

Show up to THSCC in September. :P

DK AFFECT
06-21-2014, 03:50 PM
Shitttttttttt, just got back from the Outer Banks and I still haven't unpacked the Miata and I need to get the exhaust fixed and get a tech inspection for VIR-N this weekend. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Pyr0monk3y
06-21-2014, 04:39 PM
Show up to THSCC in September. :P

What's going on in September?

DK AFFECT
06-21-2014, 04:56 PM
FULL COURSE! http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2014-thscc-john-mullis-memorial-virginia-intl-raceway-north-course-103430#.U6X_riiTKls

Also autocross, rallycross, and a karting enduro on Saturday night. THSCC and SCCA are basically renting out all of VIR.

DK Wolf
06-21-2014, 05:09 PM
You're going to have to change your name

Pyr0monk3y
06-21-2014, 05:45 PM
FULL COURSE! http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2014-thscc-john-mullis-memorial-virginia-intl-raceway-north-course-103430#.U6X_riiTKls

Also autocross, rallycross, and a karting enduro on Saturday night. THSCC and SCCA are basically renting out all of VIR.

why should I show up for that?

tsingson
06-21-2014, 06:03 PM
And the original DK appears.

Wood
06-21-2014, 06:12 PM
And the original DK appears.

lol, I just don't think he's aware of Pyro's situation

DK AFFECT
06-21-2014, 06:18 PM
Because THSCC puts on a good and safe show?

Pyr0monk3y
06-21-2014, 07:18 PM
I'm sure they do their best, but for the price they're asking for and the density of cars on the track, I don't consider them a quality event organizer. Their instructors are good, and they are pretty nice folks to deal with, but there's better value elsewhere.

kung fu jesus
06-21-2014, 07:31 PM
You're going to have to change your name

OG-DK

tsingson
06-21-2014, 09:03 PM
If you need a scissor jack, you can have mine. It's an awful death trap waiting to happen, but whatever floats your boat.

Nah, that's okay. I'll find one that works. I am curious to know why yours doesn't work. I'd love to see a demonstration. All the ones I have used have worked flawlessly for roadside tire changes.

DK AFFECT
06-21-2014, 10:38 PM
Nah, that's okay. I'll find one that works. I am curious to know why yours doesn't work. I'd love to see a demonstration. All the ones I have used have worked flawlessly for roadside tire changes.

Mine works fine. Scissor jacks are all scary as hell.

tsingson
06-21-2014, 10:50 PM
Scissor jacks are all scary as hell.

Man up, buttercup.

DK AFFECT
06-21-2014, 11:09 PM
LOL this site is a riot.

Pyr0monk3y
06-21-2014, 11:33 PM
heh

davidg
06-26-2014, 09:47 AM

Harbor Freight has them on sale right now for around $18 IIRC. Maybe that would work for you.

tsingson
06-26-2014, 09:56 AM
Thanks David. I will definitely check that out.

TimTim
06-26-2014, 10:53 AM
Andy, that's awesome staying through 3rd! When we were there for the charity laps I wanted to try and carry through 3rd (used top of 2nd) on that turn but the 328i and carrera were being extremely conservative through the corners and then blasting the straights, leaving me plenty of time to reflect (wait) as I wheezed up the back straight lol. When I rode in the Ariel atom it was on a whole other level as the driver actually put the left side over the line and almost touched the grass taking it as wide as possible. I wish I could recall the speed carried through that corner!

I had trouble running consistent clean laps because of these guys. I can't say I minded though, flybys are awesome.

http://youtu.be/M61qrPUInR8

kung fu jesus
06-26-2014, 11:24 AM
It takes a bit of practice to learn to use the entire width of the track. :)

JamieH
06-26-2014, 06:57 PM
OK, so it looks like we may be changing James' clutch this July 4th weekend at my place (It's dependent on the clutch kit coming in from Flyin' Miata on time.). Which is in Kinston, about 90 miles from Raleigh. If you'd like to come out to help or work on your own car PM me.

TimTim
06-26-2014, 07:45 PM
It takes a bit of practice to learn to use the entire width of the track. :)
I can only imagine! I really wanted to speak with the driver of the atom just talk about his experience and about the track itself, but there was quite a line of people for ride-a-longs

tsingson
06-26-2014, 08:12 PM
Wish I could Jamie, but I will be hopefully heading up to Philadelphia. I will let you know if anything changes.

Pyr0monk3y
06-26-2014, 08:31 PM
I can only imagine! I really wanted to speak with the driver of the atom just talk about his experience and about the track itself, but there was quite a line of people for ride-a-longs

Did you catch his name? Bill Foster and Tom Long are likely names. Bill holds the track record on the grand course.

Crossusn
07-03-2014, 06:51 PM
Anyone want to meet up over the next 7 days? I know its raining right now but I'm down as soon as it stops.

JLBMX5
07-03-2014, 08:05 PM
Next saturday a few of us are meeting in kinston to drop my transmission and install a new clutch and flywheel.

Crossusn
07-03-2014, 08:41 PM
Oh man, I have to get used to this site. I didnt even realize there were 4 previous pages of responses, haha. I finally set it up to recieve all notification through email which goes right to my phone. Do you guys exchange numbers or use that group app alot or do you just pm?

Golden Stallion
07-03-2014, 08:59 PM
We use the group me app someone here should be able to invite you there. Be prepared for a lot of text in a short amount of time with normally 3-4 people texting at the same time :mrgreen:

JLBMX5
07-03-2014, 09:31 PM
Lol earlier I was in the shower and I had phone in bedroom. I heard my phone go off 10 times in what little time I was in the shower. As far as sending an invite I have no clue as to how to send one. I dont even have the acct on this phone I just get all the text messages.

JLBMX5
07-03-2014, 09:33 PM
Just sent a groupme message for someone to come on here who knows how to invite.

Pyr0monk3y
07-03-2014, 09:35 PM
Just search for RDU Miatas on the groupme website or download the app on your phone. The group is not restricted.

Golden Stallion
07-03-2014, 10:03 PM
Steven or Anthony. Could you add on the first post on this thread with the link to our groupme chat. Would help new people quite a bit

Golden Stallion
07-03-2014, 10:52 PM
@Crossusn i see you have fortune coilovers. would you happen to be kind enough to let me ride in your car so i can see what they ride like whenever we meetup next.

Crossusn
07-04-2014, 12:56 AM
Dude, ofcoarse. They ride so nice. They came with really soft springs tho and I just recently got around to sending them back for stiffer ones. Fortune auto was nice enough to do it for free and they werent gone for more than 4-5 days. Super fast work! Only problem is that they dont go very low in the rear. About 11 1/2 to 12" from fender to center cap is the lowest, so I cant slam it but I never wanted to anyways.

Crossusn
07-04-2014, 01:07 AM
Just search for RDU Miatas on the groupme website or download the app on your phone. The group is not restricted.

Yeah theres no way of doing this. Plus I heard about serious problems with Groupme draining battery. Do you guys really like this app?

Golden Stallion
07-04-2014, 01:16 AM
Dude, ofcoarse. They ride so nice. They came with really soft springs tho and I just recently got around to sending them back for stiffer ones. Fortune auto was nice enough to do it for free and they werent gone for more than 4-5 days. Super fast work! Only problem is that they dont go very low in the rear. About 11 1/2 to 12" from fender to center cap is the lowest, so I cant slam it but I never wanted to anyways.
Sounds perfect for me
Not for the slammed scene either. 11.5 sounds more than enough for me. New setup I want is meaty tires with a nice low stance:8):

Crossusn
07-04-2014, 01:41 AM
Actually I dont think it is even 11 1/2. I think it might not even be 12 on the dot but I will measure tomorrow. It could use more adjustment, even if you dont want slammed.

tsingson
07-04-2014, 07:45 AM
Yeah theres no way of doing this. Plus I heard about serious problems with Groupme draining battery. Do you guys really like this app?

I don't use groupme as much as the others. I usually stay on the forum. If I see plans on groupme, I usually move the info over to the forum.

Golden Stallion
07-04-2014, 10:26 AM

I was just talking to jlbmx5(james) that we use the sms option. It acts like a normal group chat on the phone so it uses data when not on wifi but goes directly to your phone so no app wasting battery. Only thing is it won't images(we don't send many anyway) and have to click the link to go to groupme's website. I will get you that link to our group so you can sign up or do what you need to

JLBMX5
07-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Yea I use no app. All I did was sign up to groupme. Selected sms messages and now everyrhing someone says I receive in a group text and it shows the name of person talking. I think we should have it say our user names on here as well. Something like : James Blair (JLBMX5) . If anyone knows how to do that let me know.

Golden Stallion
07-04-2014, 11:58 AM
I could go through the whole list but I'll let everybody do them self. My name is Andrew

JamieH
07-05-2014, 02:38 AM
Sigh, so I experienced a 200whp Miata late tonight. 1st, holy balls, that was a riot. 2nd, I forgot just how intoxicating the power and sound of turbos are. Ugh, I want "MORE POOOWWWEEERRR!!!!!" more than ever now. Haven't had that much fun in the passenger seat in... ever. And then I got to drive it? Get the fuck out of here. No wonder everyone is all "superchargers gay, turbos yay."

One day.

Crossusn
07-05-2014, 02:43 AM
Whos whip was that? I wanna ride!

Golden Stallion
07-05-2014, 02:46 AM
hurtful man, just brutal. Kidding aside, turbo>supercharger in my opinion but I also like the fact I have torque at all rpms and 140-150ish wheel horsepower is plenty fun

Golden Stallion
07-05-2014, 02:47 AM
Damn is everybody up right now or what. I got you two here and Andy on the groupme haha

Golden Stallion
07-05-2014, 02:55 AM
Hate to post 3 times in a row but not any regular rdu member. I believe I am the only other person running boost if I'm not mistaken

JamieH
07-05-2014, 04:25 AM

The guy who bought KFJ's 10AE. The car I rode and drove was an NA6 with a 1.8 and 6 spd swap plus an old FM turbo kit that's been in the car since '98. The car basically has torque everywhere. The way it climbed in top gear from about 50mph was nuts. Ugh, and then when we both left and I pulled out ahead of him, for him to come from behind and just steamroll me, christ. I wanna turbo!

Golden Stallion
07-05-2014, 05:46 AM
the only problem is the money you spend and all(alteast for a kit like the FM kit) is quite a bit of money. If i wanted power and reliability without bringing out the money for a v8, k24 swap all the way. http://www.kmiata.com/ , i have been following them pretty much since January and really love the idea. starting off at 200hp without having to changing any drivetrain parts except the engine. it has been proven that the K series is very capable and some people say it is capable than the F20c.

note K20(rsx)/K24(tsx) not KA-24(240sx) in case people don't know the difference

I just want to see how these adapter plates play out and how long they last or if they don't go bad

TimTim
07-05-2014, 07:16 AM
I have been stoked for the k24 swap too! I was a bit taken back by the costs of the swap. The cost benefits to retaining the miata drive train are sort "eaten up" by the custom pieces that are just expensive to produce, at no criticism of the builder, it's just now it goes with low volume machine work. So estimates for a reasonable, straightforward build are around $7-8000.

Here is the development discussion from k20org:

http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=112309&page=20

kung fu jesus
07-05-2014, 08:03 AM
Power options vary dependent on you needs and usage. ANY power adder requires you to do your due diligence to research and learn about how these systems work and maintenance required. If you don't, the expense comes in either a higher-priced kit that you bolt in and leave alone or on the back end when you start breaking stuff because you failed to do your homework. I have run both S/C and turbos on the same car (not at the same time), and have learned to use and safely tune 3 different standalone ECUs.

Engine swaps are the same way and the prices can spiral out of control in a hurry. Jessica has a fantastic V8 swap and has done the work herself, not to mention doing it "right", but she is still chasing nagging issues. I know 949Racing is going to experiment with the K24 swap in one of their cars, so I am VERY interested to follow their progress and results. I don't like being the guinea pig on these sorts of things. I am not that talented at all when it comes to custom fab work that may crop up in these projects.

I have spent time on the track with some of the best-prepared F/I track Miatas in the country and their owners. It is a completely different animal the way you build those for that purpose versus the street. Andrew at Trackspeed told me you can expect a reliable, turbo track Miata (300 hp) to cost about $15k-20k to build.

Golden Stallion
07-05-2014, 08:11 AM
I feel it will get better as more people do it. People make fun of Honda owners but not everyone you see is slow. Honda knows there stuff and tends to get it right the first time around

kung fu jesus
07-05-2014, 08:15 AM
Honda engineers fantastic motors, but lets be real here...the k-series is already 10+years old. Honda used to make great cars. They have lost sight of that, IMO.

It will get easier to do a swap, but not necessarily less expensive. You will still pay for critical pieces that someone wants to recoup their R&D on.

DK Wolf
07-05-2014, 08:34 AM
The rotrex is pretty clearly the dominant reliable FI option for Miatas. Not to mention the performance is outrageous.

Drivability is so good. Savington on miataturbo had a faster lap in a 225hp rotrex car than in his 300hp turbo.

Golden Stallion
07-05-2014, 10:07 AM
Steven, I meant easier and more common. I also agree that Honda has lost their touch. They were on top in the 90s and now you have to spend so much effort convincing people that it is not rice. I know this sounds bad coming from a young driver but I really hope teenagers don't snatch up all the miatas so they don't turn into the civic/240sx. Try find a clean good condition manual of either of those :fp:

kung fu jesus
07-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Too late. The same can be said for e30s and e36 models too.

Golden Stallion
07-06-2014, 05:16 PM
Tell me about it. Anything cheap and rwd gets the jdm yo treatment. If you are going for jdm, at least do it right like some people on this forum and not do a hack job like many 240s

DK Wolf
07-11-2014, 07:00 AM
Who cares what people do to destroy cars. I sure as hell dont. I got my car and thats all I'm worried about. Its not like I got a car and the community represents me. Lol

kung fu jesus
07-11-2014, 07:36 AM
Who cares what people do to destroy cars. I sure as hell dont. I got my car and thats all I'm worried about. Its not like I got a car and the community represents me. Lol

True, very good point. I am seriously thinking my e30 is worth double what I paid for it last year, just because of all the remaining ones I see hacked to bits.

DK Wolf
07-11-2014, 07:40 AM
Its just funny when guys in Miatas want to approach me just because we have the same car when I genuinely have to interest in someone else with a miata. Congratulations.. we both have an obscenely popular car.

This need to interact with others because people identify so strongly with their belongings is borderline sad.

I like talking to a few people that are knowledgeable about these cars for my benefit or I've actually met some people who are as savage as myself that I enjoy knowing for nonmiata purposes (vegtabul comes to mind).

People need to stop caring so much. And listen to bonnie Taylor.

kung fu jesus
07-11-2014, 07:53 AM
I get it. I like spreading the knowledge to help people out, keep them from hurting themselves. The cleaner the car is, regardless the make, the less people approach me, I find. I get more random compliments from the bros in newer models.

I have made a large amount of close friends through Miatas that blossomed into non-car friendships because we had other similar interests. This has always been surprising to me.

kung fu jesus
07-11-2014, 07:58 AM
http://mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw1292_pony_bicycle.png