PDA

View Full Version : D2 Racing Coilovers Review

Meow
01-11-2012, 09:05 AM
I bought these back in October, pretty much when I found out the car I bought from a kid had Cut springs (OEM suspension).... yeah

So i bought these off a Website that I can't remember for $910 flat w/ Free Shipping.

I ordered them On 23OCT2011 and got them from Taiwan on the 29OCT2011. So seriously pretty quick.

my best friend who works at BMW installed these with his buddies (while i was in Iraq awaiting every email of progress haha)

OLD

&

NEW

(after about 1000 miles with them on & an Alignment)
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7003/6644545343_c82fe4bf70_z.jpg

They had set the Coils at full stiff which I thought at first would be annoying, but i can't lie it feels so good taking turns and switching lanes etc. With the height my car is at now i don't go too crazy especially with North Carolina roads. I also do not AutoX or any type of racing (as of yet) so I can't comment on how well they do with the track, but as that time comes and I choose to dabble with it i'll post how they feel.

-Build Quality is Very nice with the coils
-Instructions are complete garbage and have nothing to do with the Miata Coils
-Price was decent compared to Teins & Stance
-Color choice is nice to me

So i give them a 4.5/5

Feel free to add any info or anything on this thread.

RyanxStorey
01-11-2012, 09:12 AM
My friend had these on his civic, and they are pretty good coilovers. He liked them and so did I.

atlnb
01-17-2012, 10:51 AM
I don't know much about them, but a friend from work had them on his Honda and said they were comfortable and fun. That exhaust is sexy! As are the wheels, nice whip