PDA

View Full Version : Everything RDU 2014

Pages : 1 [2]

TimTim
12-24-2014, 10:12 AM
Remote start on a manual trans car parked in gear is an impressive stunt. If it isn't your car, it is like watching the beta test of some new-fangled automomous launch control. If it is your car, you're probably more interested in how the autonomous stopping happens. :P

tsingson
12-24-2014, 11:00 AM
I had it on my Pathfinder that was stick. I don't leave my car in gear unless I'm in Frisco or I know that it's on an incline. It's just a habit that I have.

JLBMX5
12-24-2014, 07:02 PM
I leavemy miata in neutral as well. When i did the fm clutch i put on a clip to allow me to start car without using the clutch. So i try to make sure car is in neutral when i get out of it.

Demon I Am
12-25-2014, 06:05 PM
Help! Anyone have the rear engine seal removal tool, that I could borrow ASAP. I am trying to get a friend's Mazdspeed back on the road, and hate installing that damn seal.

Wood
12-28-2014, 09:00 AM
Yesterday we took my wifes car to raleigh to have the windows tinted.it was 130.00 for legal tint suntek tint lifetime warranty. I asked him how much to tint a miata just two doors and he quoted me 50.00. I think thats a good price what do you guys think ?

Where did you go if you don't mind me asking? I had my windows tinted on my old gti and loved it in the summer time. Will probably start shopping around again for the new car when it starts to get warmer.

JLBMX5
12-28-2014, 09:39 AM
Exclusive auto connectiin in raleigh. 9192288096 is his phone number. You can call or text him. Tell him the guy with the blue focus that he locked the keys in told you .