PDA

View Full Version : REV9 Summer Trip, Looking for Amigos & beer lovers!

invert
07-21-2014, 07:11 AM
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y373/REV9Autosport/max_japan_zps5e7cd41f.jpg

Fellow Roadster owners. I'm planning either a big road trip to East Coast of USA , be shipped by plane to West Coast of USA or Hawaii during next week for a 2 weeks period (July 25th to August 9th).

I was wondering if there were people looking to meet for car talk, drink craft beers or just hang out as I might be travelling solo. Over the past years, I met many customers who became friends (I'm sure they can vouch for me) and I'd love to continue this tradition.

I'm also willing to give deals on your next order + bring beer & food if you can offer me a place to stay for a couple of days (and use your washing machine as I'm travelling light) so my travel is more fun than just staying at Holiday Inn.

Some examples of places that COULD be on my trip's schedule:
-Massachusetts (Boston)
-New Jersey (Jersey Shore)
-New York (Hamptons)
-Maryland (Ocean City)
-Virginia (Virginia Beach)
-Tennessee
-North & South Carolina
-Nevada (Las Vegas)
-California (Los Angeles / San Francisco)
-Oregon (Portland)
-Washington (Seattle)
-Hawaii (Honolulu)

You can either comment this post or email me at info@rev9autosport.com and all help will be appreciated!

ScratchNSniff
07-21-2014, 07:50 AM
Greenville, SC here...we'd be glad to have you if you come this direction...

kung fu jesus
07-21-2014, 08:12 AM
Raleigh here. Keep us posted!

CMP
07-21-2014, 09:00 AM
Atlanta here, if that makes your list. Plenty of awesome local breweries and restaurants, and about the biggest, most comfortable couch you ever put your ass on.

Phatmiata
07-22-2014, 02:57 PM
No love for Florida? we have a LOT of Miatas in Orlando, Tampa, and Miami areas.

RotorNutFD3S
07-22-2014, 03:30 PM
Atlanta here, if that makes your list. Plenty of awesome local breweries and restaurants, and about the biggest, most comfortable couch you ever put your ass on.

If Atlanta does make the list, let me know! I can throw together a meet on the local forum (mx5atlanta) which could be a lot of fun. :)

Golden Stallion
07-22-2014, 06:30 PM
Hells yeah, let's bring this party to raleigh.

Phatmiata
07-22-2014, 06:42 PM
Bring that silver Miata. :teehee:

atank
07-22-2014, 08:35 PM
Chattanooga Tennessee / North Ga. come on down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spare Bed, washer/dryer, homebrew, maybe even some moonshine..:mrgreen:

Jeffbucc
07-22-2014, 09:58 PM
If traveling through Southern Utah I have a spare spot in the garage and a room to crash in. Sounds like a lot of fun...if my car still had AC.

kung fu jesus
07-23-2014, 10:35 AM
You may be pleased to know that there is an unusual amount of Canadians living in NC.

invert
07-24-2014, 07:16 AM
UPdate, so far it seems I'll be driving east coast, can't find cheap airline tickets to Cali ! I'll keep you all updated.

invert
07-26-2014, 08:37 AM
Unexpected turn to the trip, going south by plane. Found out I need to relax a bit more than driving... Next time I plan a road trip, I'll be visiting the whole USA.

Phatmiata
07-26-2014, 09:55 AM
What is your final destination ??