Thread: Ride and Car show this Saturday 10/18 in Burlington, CT

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! 3MiataFamily's Avatar
    Drives
    '94 Miata
    Thanks Given

Ride and Car show this Saturday 10/18 in Burlington, CT

OK folks...here you go...great weather predicted for Saturday...

The following info is posted in the Club Forum here

http://www.nutmegmiatainc.org/forum/...hp?f=16&t=1667

Burlington Men's Club, Chicken Chilli Car & Bike Show. This Saturday 12 to 5, $15 includes BBQ Chicken Chilli and entry to car show. Please No Pet's and No Coolers filled with( Beer, Soda, or Booze) I'm sure water would be fine. It's a club with a nice bar with low club prices. The Address is Covey Road in Burlington, Going East on Rt 4 to left on Covey road at Larson's Green House, Going West on Rt 4 to Right on Covey road at Larson's Green House. John Litwin and I are planning on arriving at 11 am to get a good spot. If you are planning on attending, please let me know so I will have them hold tickets aside for you. 860-480-1678 (Bruce Richard number)

Ok folks...lets try this..

Saturday is supposed to be pretty nice all day, and we may not have an opportunity for a nice ride for a while.

Lets meet in Torrington at the Burger King parking lot at 9am.exit 44 off rt 8.and head out into the northwest corner and hit some our favorite roads...I have a pretty good idea on where to go..and can kill a couple of hours with nnoooooooo problem

And then head to the car show site sometime between 12 and 1...for some food and drink

depending on the number and who..it could be a leisurely drive..or a more 'spirited' .. :driving: ride thru the countryside... :whistel:

Post up in the Forum if you are planning to attend...or send me an email
    jlwall54@comcast.net
    Eric is also putting something on the facebook page
    Joe
    President Nutmeg Miata Club/94 C pkg/163k/VMaxx/RB header/exhaust/NEW PAINT!/RB sways/OZ Racing Starlights/Boss Frog Twin

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 3MiataFamily For This Useful Post:

Dandy (10-16-2014)