Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: KG Works corner Window

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here!
    Drives
    '97 black NA, bought new, currently in storage while I save up for a restoration/FM V8 transplant
    Thanks Given
    Just heard back from Bill at MiataRoadster. The only quarter windows he's got are the Barchetta windows. These are not the long-promised KG Works windows.

Drives
    NA6
    Thanks Given
    hmm... buy the Barchettas before they close up shop in December or keep waiting for KG works to bring out theirs? Tough decision, the KG do look like they will be a better quality product, but who knows how long until they hit the market.

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here!
    Drives
    Miata Classic Red 1997 w/Tan interior
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatmiata View Post
    I think if you have a complete car, and you have the extra money, it would be easier to justify the extra expense, however if your car is rather stock $1000 can get you a lot more for the money.

That being said, I would still be interested in the final product, but I would have to sell off some extra parts to try to bring my overall costs down on that item, at least that is how I would justify it in my head
    When I 1st saw it I wanted them right away!!! They swival the correct way like the cars did pre 1968 and are made of glass. The other ones I've seen are plastic and swival the wrong way. I'd LOVE to have a pair in my car!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234