Thread: Cars n' Coffee Franklin TN / Nashville TN area

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone TNRooster3's Avatar
    Drives
    chaste White, 1996 R2-Limited Eunos Roadster
    Thanks Given

Cars n' Coffee Franklin TN / Nashville TN area

Me and my friend David (and co-member) will be setting up a table for Music City Miata Club and bringing our Miatas to the Cars n' Coffee at Cool Springs Theater in Franklin, TN. on Saturday morning June 6th, 8am-11am. We hope to get some other members to bring their cars and show what they have done to them. I think we will set up in the parking lot in front of the hedge across the street from the Cool Springs McDonalds. If anyone is interested and close to Nashville, roll on over and see us along with all the other cool cars.

Drives
    Thanks Given

April 1st Cars 'n Coffee at Cool Spgs Franklin TN

cars n Coffee 3-5-16 #2.jpg Drone shot of the crowd-3.jpg

The Cool Springs Cars & Coffee gatherings are every Saturday at the Carmike theater parking area in Franklin…but the first Saturday of the month is when the “exotics” come out. Weather should be great, and this will be the first "Exotics" weekend of the Spring and a lot of folks will show up, so we will be showing our Miatas and setting up the Music City Miata Club hospitality tent and hand out Club information to potential members. There might be a 2017 MX5 Miata RF Hardtop show up. If anyone is interested and close to Nashville, roll on over and join us to talk cars and browse the assortment of hot rods, classics, and who knows what, Hope you can join us! Date: APRIL 1, 2017 Time: 7:30 AM -10:30 AM

Location: 633 Frazier Drive, Franklin which is the Carmike Thoroughbred 20 Theater parking lot closest to McDonald’s, our Club booth is by the hedge close to McDonalds.

Refreshment opportunities: McDonald’s is a few hundred yards from event or the Starbucks is across Cool Springs Blvd. (1/4 mile). After the show, we may head over to Cool Springs Brewery / British Pub or somewhere else nearby for lunch.
    Housekeeping notes:

Pick up your trash. Please leave the parking lot better than you found it or the gracious business owners will end this spontaneous gathering.
    Driving onto and exiting the parking lot – PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY AND RESPONSIBLY! Please enter the parking lot slowly, drive through the parking lot slowly and exit the parking lot slowly. Once you have left the parking lot and are on Frasier Drive, continue to drive appropriately. If you feel the “need for speed” and to “throttle up”, please at least wait till you are a mile away from the parking lot before you do anything. We do not want that activity to be associated with the Cars and Coffee event. There are POLICE present!
    NO BURNOUTS!

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! 73Bacon's Avatar
    Drives
    Silver Miata
    Thanks Given
    I see this. That is a big event! Will check and see what's on my schedule.

Do you guys have a corner or location you normally set up in? Can you X a map somewhere?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 73Bacon For This Useful Post:

TNRooster3 (03-30-2017)

Drives
    Thanks Given
    I get there early, about daylight and claim a section plus whatever other spots we need across from us ( depending on who has contacted me that they are coming). When you pull in by the McDonalds on Frazier Drive turn right then an immediate left ( across from McD's drive thru), we are in the 1st section on the right as you pull into the parking lot. I'll try and draw out something, scan and attach it here. Did you get my note about your message box being full?
    C&C map where we sit up.jpg

If this is too small PM me your email and I send it as an attachment.

Quote Originally Posted by 73Bacon View Post
    I see this. That is a big event! Will check and see what's on my schedule.

Do you guys have a corner or location you normally set up in? Can you X a map somewhere?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TNRooster3; 03-21-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,518 Times in 4,641 Posts
    So will this be the year if the Rooster?? East coast tour??

Drives
    Thanks Given
    I'll be at Cars n' Coffee with my wife's Green Miata if Rooster is not ready. But if he is, then yes this could be the beginning of an east Coast tour. After all it "IS" the year of the ROOSTER!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatmiata View Post
    So will this be the year if the Rooster?? East coast tour??