Thread: EZ ON 630 Softtop review...

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone wannafbody's Avatar
    Thanks Given

EZ ON 630 Softtop review...

I recently purchased a new EZ On 630 softtop. You can find less expensive non zipper window tops or more expensive glass window and canvas tops. Some reviews indicate that the canvas may be less durable than the vinyl(an issue with canvas tops is that mold can grow in the fabric over time). The 630 Ez On is a zippered plastic window top. The general price range is about $300 which puts it in the middle of the price range for replacement tops.

It seems to me that the plastic window is easier to live with than the higher end glass window tops, especially if you have a rollbar. The nice thing about this top is that unless someone Googles the part number, they'd never know that it isn't a factory installed top.

The previous EZ On was on my car in PA for 5 years and looked perfect. I expect this one will look good for years.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wannafbody For This Useful Post:

BoBo (08-24-2015)

3,000 rpm - starting to feel the power BoBo's Avatar
    Drives
    & Rides
    Thanks Given
    I agree,

The glass rear window is nice to have for visibility, but when the soft top gets a bit old the glue or adhesive that's holding the glass starts falling apart and it makes the whole soft top look crappy.
    08 Kawasaki Ninja 250R Tuned/Track Prepared
    04 Z4 2.5 M Sport Package
    01 SLK 230 Kompressor AMG Sport Package