Thread: OEM Mazda Radio / 6-Disc CD In-dash player

Admin / Pit Boss / Miataholic Phatmiata's Avatar
    Drives
    Kirin the '93LE Roadster #1073
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,518 Times in 4,641 Posts

OEM Mazda Radio / 6-Disc CD In-dash player

Found this in my storage and have several other radios im not using so planning to thin out the extras.

This will fit and NA miata plug and play ready, depending on your tombstone there may or may not need to be some trimming required less than 1/8" on either side.

NA Miata 90-93 requires some minor cutting of center console bezel and radio.

NA Miata 94-97 may require some minor cutting depending on model year. You can avoid doing any cutting by purchasing a center console bezel for a base 97 miata part # NB38-55-210A 00 which will fit this radio perfectly.

This worked find when I used it however it has not been used since 2005 if I remember correctly.

It will also work in a '99-00. It fits right in place and the connectors slot right into the back.

asking $150 shipped in the lower 48 states.

Size:
    The plastic face measures 7.5″Wx4.625″Hx0.5″D and the metallic body measures 7.0″Wx4.5″Hx6.625″D

A similiar unit was found in the Mazda Tribute

Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 527 Posts
    That will also work in a '99-00. It fits right in place and the connectors slot right into the back. I had a similar (but Bose) unit in mine for a while.
    '00 SE, intercooled BRP MP62, Reverant MS2, Ohlins DFV, Konig Flatout (now X 2)
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    This ain't no build thread!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chiefmg For This Useful Post:

Phatmiata (11-14-2017)