Thread: CT - 1991 Mazda Miata (1.8 swap, Torsen LSD, Hard Dog Roll bar, etc)

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    1991 Mazda Miata
    Thanks Given

CT - 1991 Mazda Miata (1.8 swap, Torsen LSD, Hard Dog Roll bar, etc)

1991 NA Mazda Miata
    2 owner car.
    143k miles on chassis. a little under 100k miles on engine. (Last oil change was 2k miles ago)
    Have an entire shelf full of parts that I will be including.
    No trades
    Cash only
    Price negotiable

The following in quotes is from the previous owners for sale ad as he did all the modifications. I will add some of my own commentary in parentheses.

"The time has come when I would like to sell my '91 Miata. It is completely redone. The shell was stripped to nothing, body worked, primed, and painted black. The car is prepped for autocross, track days, or just a fun street car. I have never taken it to a track due to not have time (me neither).

It has a 1.8bp out of a 1995 NA8 Miata with a shaved head and a minor port and polish. Also, the wiring harness is from a 94 and I removed all sensors and wiring not needed for the car to run properly. My goal was to make the car as light as can be. I also deleted the flip up headlights and put led light bars in place (yeah so no flip ups, see pics above). It also has a Torsen LSD from an '01 NB Miata. Brakes are from a '95 which are bigger in rotor size with Flyin' Miata stainless steel brake lines and proportioning kit. About 2 years ago (make that 3 years), I finished putting the car together to which I installed new poly bushing throughout, a new clutch with slave, master , stainless line, new ball joints, tie rods, Eibach rear sway bars, wheel bearings, axles and more.

It also has Koni spring/struts, Garage Vary lip replica, Hard Dog double diagonal roll bar with padding (padding not shown but I still have it). The interior is all there except no insulation, no heat/AC, no radio no power steering (My first time driving a car with no PS and its not that bad even at low speeds, it builds muscle and character, also the Miata is a pretty light car). The wheels are Kosei K1's in gunmetal grey snugly wrapped in Direzza ZII's, with Muteki lug nuts and ARP wheel studs. Has a 2.5" exhaust with a Magnaflow cat and muffler, with OBX headers (sounds nice and isn't loud so your neighbors/Girlfriend/wife/kids won't hate you). The soft top is in good shape with no rips or tears."

if you have any more questions or want pictures don't hesitate to PM me.

Asking $5000.
    I'm located in Milford,
    Connecticut.
    Last edited by StankYouSmellyMuch; 11-27-2017 at 07:03 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StankYouSmellyMuch For This Useful Post:

tsingson (11-27-2017)

Idling - Listen to it purr...
    Drives
    1991 Mazda Miata
    Thanks Given
    photo of shelf full of parts that will go with the Miata

Last edited by StankYouSmellyMuch; 11-27-2017 at 07:08 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to StankYouSmellyMuch For This Useful Post:

tsingson (11-27-2017)