NB Black OEM Mazdaspeed Miata Carpet only 15K Miles

Here is something for the guys wanting to replace that worn out or faded black carpet

NB8 Mazdaspeed Miata BLACK Carpet OEM (USED)

This came from a 2004 - 2005 Miata with 15K Miles (looks immaculate), the car was parted out back in late 2007 and I grabbed the carpet and other bits in case I ever wanted to build an NB Miata. As much as I hate to sell this I am running out of room now and have to clean out the bigger bulky items.

It looks immaculate, could pass off as new IMHO, and probably a hard item to come by as the black interiors are probably all daily driven cars and all the ones ive seen are trashed.

As you know mazda no longer sells the OEM carpets for NB Miata so this would be a great item if you are trying to restore your miata or have a backup.

I flipped over the backside so that you can see all of the factory padding is still in place and there is ZERO stains from anything, unlike other used carpets, no soda stains, no pet stains, non-smoker, it just looks amazing!!

Comes with all 3 carpet sections.

This will fit any Miata from 1989 thru 2005.

Asking $495 for the carpet set, however due to the extra large size shipping is on the buyer, I can get quotes on UPS Ground if you are not local.

Go to my flickr Page to zoom in on the photos (see links next to the pictures)

Mazdaspeed Miata carpet for sale by Randy George, on Flickr