Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2018 Recent Hot Wheels/MatchBox & Other Diecast Cars

5,000 rpm - there be torque here! MaRcOp01o's Avatar
    Drives
    93 EUNOS and 93 LE
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 567 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatmiata View Post
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt Post up some pics man!! of all of them!!! and the 1/1 scale too!
    He has them buried deep in his vault of weird collectibles but I will see if i can get a pic soon.

But the 1:1 models are easily accessible. 1 510 is drive able and is pretty normal fairly stock painted white. The other 510 is a different story its totally stripped, gutted, and has a big cage, fender flares molded into the fenders and is painted a primer grey, Gusseted and seam welded all over the car but the car is no where close to being done, we just need time. The motor waiting for it was in the other 510 for some testing and dynoing and that motor is actually ridiculous. My dad in the late 90s went through the whole NISMO catalog and bought every engine component you could find (and extras so he could build a second motor) it has a very elusive SSS datsun head or better known as the "peanut head" for high compression. he is running nismo header, nismo heatshield and a huge set of twin 48MM Mikuni carbs that give me goosebumps when you're on the gas and has it matched to a nismo close ratio transmission. I will try to take pics for everybody but his garage is quite a maze to see anything. The Datsun Roadster is unfortunately not near road worthy that needs a ground up restoration but everything is there.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MaRcOp01o For This Useful Post:

HarryB (10-11-2018)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234