Drives
    '99 Brilliant Black Turbo
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,473 Times in 698 Posts

2004 MazdaSpeed Miata

2004 MazdaSpeed Miata
    Titanium Gray
    81K miles

This is a beautiful example of an unmolested and well cared for MazdaSpeed Miata. It has the all-leather black GT seats with red stitching, they exhibit no abnormal wear and the leather & bolsters are in great shape. The original soft top has no rips or tears and the original soft top boot is like new as well. Included with the car is the matching OEM hardtop with side latches and rear defrost. All carpet, mats, dash, door panels, seats, windscreen etc. are in outstanding condition. All electronics function as they should. Paint and clear coat is beautiful and shiny, a couple of tiny dings are visible but otherwise everything is excellent body-wise. This car has always been garage kept as well.

The tires on front are new and the rear tires have 3-4k miles on them, the Racing Hart wheels are in great shape as well. All service work has recently been done, including the timing belt. All maintenance records are included from the previous owner who was in his 70’s and who purchased the car with 20k miles on it.

The only modifications are an Enthuza exhaust and an R-Speed custom downpipe made by Enthuza. There is a turbo timer installed (and cleanly integrated within the OEM radio) for “cool-down" and it functions properly. This car looks and drives fantastic but a new non-Miata project is coming soon. Clean and clear title in hand.

Asking price is $9750.
    I will consider selling the car separate from the hardtop for $9000, but I will only sell the hardtop separately after the car has sold.

Full album of walkaround pictures available here: https://www.flickr.com/gp/rotornutfd3s/90HAjn

I've got a lot less horsepower - luckily they are Japanese horses - usually in better shape and more motivated.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RotorNutFD3S For This Useful Post:

Agent☣Orange (08-24-2018),HarryB (08-22-2018),MX5Wisher (08-23-2018)

6,000 rpm - mere mortals would shift Demon I Am's Avatar
    Drives
    No-ata
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,396 Times in 850 Posts
    oh, maaaaannnn

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Demon I Am For This Useful Post:

RotorNutFD3S (08-22-2018)

2,000 rpm - light wheelspin, no bog here! marlonthegreat's Avatar
    Drives
    a Black Widebody Miata
    Thanks Given
    If only I was there...
    MIATA...incredibly fun to drive - as that is its only purpose for being.

Drives
    '99 Brilliant Black Turbo
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,473 Times in 698 Posts
    SOLD!
    I've got a lot less horsepower - luckily they are Japanese horses - usually in better shape and more motivated.