Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Version Advance gauges - race livery

Drives
    Sharka
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,007 Times in 1,278 Posts

Jazz gauges for the NB are now in the store! Can't let the NAs have all the fun.

Please note that these have an extended rev and speed range. They ARE direct replacement gauges for your factory dials. These just have some extra scale added onto the ends of the speed and tach faces.

Jazz gauges for the NB Miata

2. The Following User Says Thank You to revlimiter For This Useful Post:

HarryB (04-25-2019)

Drives
    Sharka
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,007 Times in 1,278 Posts
    And last (for now) but not least...

This one is called Version 7 - my homage to Gulf Racing.

The Gulf colors are as exact as possible. A couple solid weeks of work went into these. There's always something new for me to learn when designing gauges. This set really pushed me.

There's a lot going on here and a couple solid weeks of design time were spent on this. The final version is something I'm extremely proud of - a Gulf tach face unlike anything put out by a watch maker or any other shop in history. 7000 is celebrated with a roundel and the redline is extremely prominent and easy to see.

Many Hot Wheels and other diecast assisted in the creation of these.

I didn't scrimp on the lighting effects for this set. The same orange and blue livery continues at night. I highly recommend LED bulbs on these.

You can see more pix in my store and buy these for the NA Miata. If you have a non-NA, just fill out the custom order form and request them for another cluster. There's (probably) no extra charge for me to convert them to another generation... though it might take me a few weeks.

Version 7 Gauges for the NA Miata

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to revlimiter For This Useful Post:

Demon I Am (05-09-2019),HarryB (05-09-2019),Martin (05-09-2019),tsingson (05-09-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12