Thread: My Very Rare Roadster

Drives
    FM2 Turbo Roadster
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 472 Posts

My Very Rare Roadster

This week I agreed a deal for a very rare roadster and today it was delivered. Hope those in charge don't mind a separate post would get lost in my members thread.

The car in question is a JDM edition, 1995 Eunos Roadster R-Limited. Why so special? Well Mazda in 1995 made 1000 R-Limited models. For me the R-Limited and S-Limited have been my favourite editions as I like the red interior. However the R-Limited was particularly special as it had the same running gear as the RS-Limited. This meant lightweight forged BBS 15' alloys, short-ratio LSD so acceleration a bit more like a 1.6 (but with 1.8 engine), Bilstein shocks, lightweight flywheel, the yellow engine bay strut brace for improved handling together with extra bracing around the diff/rear underbody area. Being the R-Limited it came with the red leather interior and nardi wooden trim while the RS-Limited came with the Recaros and Nardi black trim.

What makes this car so rare is out of the 1000 R-Limited 894 were done in the Mica Satellite blue and 106 in Chaste white. When it comes to small production lines the M2 cars were 1/300 so outside of the Le-Mans MX5 of 24 this is probably one of the least produced MX5s.

Link to photos -

http://mazdaroadster.net/showthread.php?16048-MadaboutMX5s/page4
    Last edited by Madaboutmx5s; 06-09-2019 at 04:08 PM.

MadaboutMX5s

**** Tuckin 99 N2 'FM2 Turbo' Eunos Roadster ****
    **** Pitcrew Racing 'IRTB'd' Eunos Roadster ****
    **** 1995 'Stock' Satellite Blue Eunos Roadster R Limited ****
    **** 1993 Eunos Roadster 'JDM' S-Special ****
    **** 1991 'Stock' Eunos Roadster J Limited ****
    **** 1995 'Stock' Chaste White Eunos Roadster R Limited ****
    **** 1994 'Stock' Eunos Roadster RS Limited ****
    **** GReddy Turbo 'Demo' Chaste White Eunos Roadster R Limited ****

Instagram
    Facebook

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Madaboutmx5s For This Useful Post:

Cermivelli (06-09-2019),fwdtamiya (06-10-2019),HarryB (06-10-2019),MaRcOp01o (06-10-2019)