Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nova

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone Cxmoney's Avatar
    Drives
    A White Miata
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by tsingson View Post
    Isn't imitation the sincerest form of flattery?
    Haha yes, that’s a good way of looking at it!
    The red is sexy as hell. Would hate to be walking around the car admiring the interior only to see a tan dash. Kinda like seeing a hot chick and finding a dick in the middle.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cxmoney For This Useful Post:

tsingson (12-18-2019)

6,000 rpm - mere mortals would shift oldgrayleather's Avatar
    Drives
    '90 Mariner, '92 SB, '91 BRG
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 946 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cxmoney View Post
    Thank you! As for specs, I really loved the look of oldgrayleathers specs so unfortunately they should be the same as his wheels because I’m a copycat. 14x8.5 -8
    Genuinely flattered and cannot wait to see these on your car, they look amazing!! I'll never get rid of my Sharks but I do have another set of wheels being built in almost identical specs. They should arrive sometime early next year so if I feel too unoriginal I can always swap them out from time to time. Hahaha

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oldgrayleather For This Useful Post:

MaRcOp01o (12-19-2019),MiataQuest (12-19-2019),tsingson (12-19-2019)

4,000 rpm - entering the fun zone Cxmoney's Avatar
    Drives
    A White Miata
    Thanks Given
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgrayleather View Post
    Genuinely flattered and cannot wait to see these on your car, they look amazing!! I'll never get rid of my Sharks but I do have another set of wheels being built in almost identical specs. They should arrive sometime early next year so if I feel too unoriginal I can always swap them out from time to time. Hahaha
    I cannot wait either! They just shipped today so I’ll have them in hand very soon. I ordered some DSD coilovers from V8Roadsters over Black Friday so I’ve got a suspension as well! Slowly gathering up all the parts...

I also have a spare set of wheels as well. The 15x9 work wheels. Trying to decide if I should sell them or not, but I am considering holding onto them as a second set as well.

I do need to find some lugs that’ll go with my sharks though!
    The red is sexy as hell. Would hate to be walking around the car admiring the interior only to see a tan dash. Kinda like seeing a hot chick and finding a dick in the middle.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234